- 1 How much is a train from Carmarthen to Cardiff?
- 2 How far is Carmarthen from Swansea?
- 3 How far is Carmarthenshire from Cardiff?
- 4 How far is Cardigan Bay from Cardiff?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Swansea to Carmarthen?
- 6 How much is a train ticket from Carmarthen to Swansea?
- 7 How do I get from Cardiff to Swansea?
- 8 What area of Wales is Cardigan Bay in?
- 9 What is there to do in Cardigan Bay?
- 10 Where are the dolphins in Cardigan Bay?
How much is a train from Carmarthen to Cardiff?
Carmarthen to Cardiff Central by train
|Journey time||From 1h 30m|
|Distance||55 miles (88 km)|
|Frequency||23 trains per day|
How far is Carmarthen from Swansea?
Swansea to Carmarthen by train
|Journey time||From 43m|
|Distance||22 miles (36 km)|
|Frequency||27 trains per day|
How far is Carmarthenshire from Cardiff?
The distance between Cardiff and Carmarthen is 55 miles.
How far is Cardigan Bay from Cardiff?
The distance between Cardiff and Cardigan Bay is 4263 km.
How much is a taxi from Swansea to Carmarthen?
The quickest way to get from Swansea to Carmarthen is to taxi which costs £65 – £80 and takes 31 min.
How much is a train ticket from Carmarthen to Swansea?
How much does the train from Carmarthen to Swansea cost? Train tickets from Carmarthen to Swansea can start from as little as £10.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
How do I get from Cardiff to Swansea?
Cardiff to Swansea bus services, operated by National Express, arrive at Swansea Bus Station. Cardiff to Swansea train services, operated by Great Western Railway, arrive at Swansea station. Yes, the driving distance between Cardiff to Swansea is 42 miles. It takes approximately 49 min to drive from Cardiff to Swansea.
What area of Wales is Cardigan Bay in?
Cardigan Bay (Welsh: Bae Ceredigion ) is a large inlet of the Irish Sea, indenting the west coast of Wales between Bardsey Island, Gwynedd in the north, and Strumble Head, Pembrokeshire at its southern end. It is the largest bay in Wales.
What is there to do in Cardigan Bay?
Visitor Attractions Cardigan Bay
- Boat Trips and Dolphin Watching.
- Cardigan Bay Active.
- Cardigan Island Farm Park.
- Centre for Alternative Technology CAT.
- Cliff Railway & Camera Obscura.
- FootGolf at Trenewydd Farm.
- Gardens of Cardigan Bay West Wales.
- In The Welsh Wind Distillery.
Where are the dolphins in Cardigan Bay?
Cardigan Island It is a favourite spot for dolphins as well as nesting sea birds in the spring, early summer and seals all year round. Access to the island is limited, however the Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park overlooks the island and you can see dolphins and seals from the headland.