- 1 What is the Ladybug Heard story?
- 2 What ladybirds hear next?
- 3 What is the Ladybird Heard at the beach?
- 4 Where is the ladybird in What the Ladybird Heard?
- 5 What the Ladybird Heard age range?
- 6 What the Ladybird Heard teaching ideas?
- 7 What the Ladybird did on holiday?
- 8 What the Ladybird Heard Live 2021?
- 9 Who Wrote What the Ladybird Heard?
What is the Ladybug Heard story?
Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len have a cunning plan: they’ll sneak past all the animals and steal the farmer’s fine prize cow. But they forget all about the tiniest, quietest creature on the farm―the ladybug. She has a plan of her own. Readers will quack, neigh, moo, and cheer for the ladybug all the way through!
What ladybirds hear next?
What the Ladybird Heard Next Hardcover – 10 Sept. 2015. Those crafty robbers Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len are out of jail, and they’re heading back to the farm with another cunning plan to cause trouble.
What is the Ladybird Heard at the beach?
Description. With a cast of wonderful sea creatures, including a magical mermaid, and plenty of seaside fun, What the Ladybird Heard at the Seaside is a brilliant rhyming adventure from the stellar picture book partnership of Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks, featuring glitter on every page.
Where is the ladybird in What the Ladybird Heard?
The main ladybird is in the bush at the front but there is another imposter ladybird on the top of the blue fence post to the left of Lanky Len.
What the Ladybird Heard age range?
|Suitable for:||Baby and Toddler, 3+ readers, 5+ readers|
|Genres:||Crime / Mystery, Animals|
|Recommendations:||Reviewed by Children|
What the Ladybird Heard teaching ideas?
Teaching Ideas and Resources:
- Identify the rhyming words used throughout the book.
- Look at the adjectives that are used to describe each animal.
- Think about the different sounds that animals make.
- Think of some speech bubbles to show what the ladybird might be thinking at each point in the story.
What the Ladybird did on holiday?
The ladybird went on holiday. Those two bad men, Lanky Len and Hefty Hugh, are back! They may be in the city instead of the farm, but they haven’t changed their thieving ways. In fact, they’re even more ambitious.
What the Ladybird Heard Live 2021?
What the Ladybird Heard is Live on Stage at the Palace Theatre for a strictly limited summer season from 15th July to 29th August 2021. Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len have a cunning plan to steal the farmer’s fine prize cow. But they reckon without the tiniest, quietest creature of all: the Ladybird has a scheme of her own!
Who Wrote What the Ladybird Heard?
Julia Donaldson is the author of some of the world’s best-loved children’s books, including modern classics The Gruffalo and The Gruffalo’s Child, which together have sold over 17 million copies worldwide, and the hugely successful What the Ladybird Heard adventures.