- 1 What food is Cardiff famous for?
- 2 Where should I eat in Cardiff?
- 3 Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
- 4 Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
- 5 What drink is Wales famous for?
- 6 What is the national drink of Wales?
- 7 Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
- 8 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 9 How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
- 10 What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
- 11 Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
- 12 Is Cardiff a nice place to live?
What food is Cardiff famous for?
Welsh Food: 5 Must-Try Dishes in Cardiff
- Some meaty cawl is the perfect cure for a hangover, cold, flu, who knows, maybe even Covid-19 © CC. Welsh Rarebit.
- You won’t find any meat in Welsh Rabbit © CC. Glamorgan Sausage.
- Welsh Food – Glamorgan Sausage © lavenderandlovage.com. Bara Brith/Welsh Cakes.
Where should I eat in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.
Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
15 excellent options for lunch on the go in Cardiff city centre
- Atlantic Coffee. Chicken torta rustica (Image: yelp.co.uk)
- Bombers. A choice of deliciously marinaded meats, specials from across the world, and as much salad as you can fit in a polystyrene tray.
- Gina’s Cafe.
- Hayes Island Snack Bar.
Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
What drink is Wales famous for?
Welsh spirits Penderyn Whiskey is probably our best known spirit, but Wales has a number of other tipples from producers across the country.
What is the national drink of Wales?
Scotland: Scotch whisky, particularly Single malt whisky is considered the national drink of Scotland. Wales: Welsh whisky.
Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
RESTAURANTS IN CARDIFF
- MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE BAR & GRILL.
- THE BOTANIST.
- LAGUNA KITCHEN AND BAR.
- BELLA ITALIA.
- YAKITORI #1.
- THOMAS BAR & RESTAURANT.
- THE COCONUT TREE.
- THE ALCHEMIST.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
With over 20 restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine from across the globe, you’re sure to find something to whet your appetite at St David’s. Whether it’s a celebratory meal, a quick lunch with friends or a romantic dinner a deux, there’s a restaurant below that’s perfect for the occasion
What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
I’ve lived in the rougher parts of Cardiff: Riverside, Llanrumney, Plasnewydd, Splott and Tremorfa. This is because house prices are ridiculous elsewhere!
Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown. This is an area where a lot of people get robbed and have their pockets picked by thieves. You should also be aware of the prostitutes working along the river at a place named the Magic Roundabout. Bute Street is another place you should avoid.
Is Cardiff a nice place to live?
Cardiff is a vibrant and affordable place to live. Over the past 20 years Wales’ capital has transformed into a thriving city with some of the best cultural and recreational activities. If you’re considering relocating, Cardiff really should be top of your list as it’s one of the best places to live and work.