- 1 What shops are in Cardiff Centre?
- 2 What shops are in St Davids Cardiff?
- 3 Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
- 4 What can you do in Cardiff for one day?
- 5 Is Cardiff good for shopping?
- 6 Which is biggest shopping Centre in UK?
- 7 What time do the shops shut in Cardiff?
- 8 Is there a Sephora in Cardiff?
- 9 Can dogs go in St Davids Cardiff?
- 10 What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
- 11 Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
- 12 Does Cardiff have a beach?
- 13 How much is train from London to Cardiff?
- 14 Where can I go for a day trip in Wales?
- 15 What can you see in Cardiff Castle?
What shops are in Cardiff Centre?
CARDIFF’S BEST SHOPPING
- THE BONE YARD.
- CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK.
- CAPITAL SHOPPING PARK.
- PONTCANNA MARKET.
- ROYAL ARCADE.
- MORGAN ARCADE.
- PORTMEIRION CYMRU.
What shops are in St Davids Cardiff?
There are plenty more brands that have also made their Welsh debut at St David’s, including John Lewis, Hamleys, Lego, Jo Malone, White Company, Apple, Pandora and All Saints. The centre is also home to the largest H&M in the UK.
Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
What can you do in Cardiff for one day?
What to do in Cardiff in One day
- Free Walking Tour of Cardiff.
- Visit the Cardiff Castle.
- Stroll around the beautiful high street arcade.
- Enjoy the sunshine at Mermaid Quay.
- Have dinner at a beautiful restaurant by the sea.
- Food tour in Cardiff.
- Go for a scenic boat ride.
- Explore Cardiff’s National Museum.
Is Cardiff good for shopping?
Cardiff has worked hard to earn its reputation as one of the top ten shopping destinations in Britain. Delight in the victorian arcades and markets, peruse the highstreet brands or delve into one of the many independent stores.
Which is biggest shopping Centre in UK?
As of 2018, the British real estate investment trust Intu boasts the largest shopping centers in the United Kingdom, and the group’s Metrocentre in Gateshead in the North East of England has the largest retail area, as displayed in this statistic.
What time do the shops shut in Cardiff?
Shop ’til 8pm weekdays. For late night shopping every week night and food from first thing in the morning ’til bedtime and beyond, head to St David’s.
Is there a Sephora in Cardiff?
is there a Sephora store in London or elsewhere in the UK? Unfortunately no, there are no Sephora stores in the UK.
Can dogs go in St Davids Cardiff?
St David’s shopping arcade is nearby. Pets are allowed but charges may be applicable.
What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
I’ve lived in the rougher parts of Cardiff: Riverside, Llanrumney, Plasnewydd, Splott and Tremorfa. This is because house prices are ridiculous elsewhere!
Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown. This is an area where a lot of people get robbed and have their pockets picked by thieves. You should also be aware of the prostitutes working along the river at a place named the Magic Roundabout. Bute Street is another place you should avoid.
Does Cardiff have a beach?
There are many beaches in the Cardiff area including Penarth and St Mary’s Well Bay. Only a short drive away is the more famous Barry Island with its large sandy beach and family friendly amenities.
How much is train from London to Cardiff?
There are normally 56 trains per day travelling from London Paddington to Cardiff Central and tickets for this journey start from £15 when you book in advance. London Paddington to Cardiff Central by train.
|Journey time||From 1h 42m|
|Distance||129 miles (208 km)|
|Frequency||56 trains per day|
Where can I go for a day trip in Wales?
- Pembroke Castle & Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Pembroke Castle.
- Carmarthen: Merlin’s Birthplace. St.
- Rhondda and Blaenavon: Celebrating Wales ‘ Industrial Heritage. Colliery Pit, Rhondda Heritage Park.
- Swansea and the Gower Peninsula.
- Into England: Bristol and the Cotswolds.
- Dyffryn Gardens.
- Barry Island.
What can you see in Cardiff Castle?
From the gargoyles on the castle walls to secret tunnels, Cardiff Castle is brought vividly to life. Learn about the castle’s Roman origins, dig up underground secrets from World War II and climb the Great Clock Tower to discover some history for yourself.