- 1 How long does it take to fly from Cardiff to Greece?
- 2 How long is a flight from UK to Zante?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Zante?
- 4 How far is Zante from UK by plane?
- 5 What’s the flight time to Greece?
- 6 What should I avoid in Zante?
- 7 Is there sharks in Zante?
- 8 Is Zante just a party island?
- 9 What airlines are flying to Zante?
- 10 Is there any flights to Zante?
- 11 What airport do you fly to Zante?
- 12 Does easyJet fly to Zante?
- 13 How do you get to Zante from UK?
- 14 Can you fly direct from London to Zakynthos?
How long does it take to fly from Cardiff to Greece?
The total flight duration from Cardiff, United Kingdom to Rhodes, Greece is 4 hours, 13 minutes.
How long is a flight from UK to Zante?
|Time zone:||GMT +2 hours (GMT +3 hours in summer)|
|Flight time:||3 hours 50 mins|
Can you fly direct to Zante?
There are plenty of direct flights to Zante airport. You can fly from London Gatwick, London Stansted or East Midlands airport. Or take off from Manchester, Cardiff, Doncaster-Sheffield, Newcastle or Luton. You can fly with the nation’s favourite cheap airline EasyJet or get there via a Monarch charter flight.
How far is Zante from UK by plane?
Flights from London to Zante: 3 hours 30 minutes. Flights from Manchester to Zante: 3 hours 50 minutes. Flights from Birmingham to Zante: 3 hours 30 minutes. Flights from Glasgow to Zante: 4 hours 15 minutes.
What’s the flight time to Greece?
How long is the flight to Greece? Flights from London to Athens, Greece: 3 hours 35 minutes. Flights from Manchester to Heraklion, Greece: 4 hours 10 minutes. Flights from Birmingham to Corfu, Greece: 3 hours 25 minutes.
What should I avoid in Zante?
Don’t slip up. One of the great things about Zante is that males are not allowed to dance on bars. Now lets face it girls, dancing on a bar is not a good look at the best of times, but falling off backwards into the large bin full of empty beer bottles is an epic fail and should be avoided.
Is there sharks in Zante?
While there are sharks in Greece, most species are harmless. Sightings are extremely rare and, in general, shark attacks in the Mediterranean are also rarely reported. In recent years, sharks have been found or caught around Milos, Symi, and Crete.
Is Zante just a party island?
Zante: More than a Party Destination. Zante has a reputation for being a party destination, but it’s much more than that. The Greek island in the Ionian Sea has some amazing family friendly resorts and one of the most picturesque beaches in Europe.
What airlines are flying to Zante?
Other airlines flying to Zante (Zakynthos)
|Aegean Airlines flights||Finnair flights||Smart Wings flights|
|SWISS flights||Austrian Airlines flights||eurowings flights|
|Vueling Airlines flights||Brussels Airlines flights||Czech Airlines flights|
Is there any flights to Zante?
TUI, Jet2, Sky Express, Ryanair, easyJet, Wizz Air, Volotea and Smart Wings all fly direct to Zante ( Zakynthos ).
What airport do you fly to Zante?
There are 35 separate summer routes direct from the UK to Zante’s dinky Dionysios Solomos (or sometimes Zakynthos International) Airport ( ZTH ), making getting to the island almost as effortless as lying on one of its perfect beaches. The average flight time?
Does easyJet fly to Zante?
Cheap flights to Zante 2021 / 2022 | easyJet.
How do you get to Zante from UK?
Train, car ferry • 39h 40m
- Take the train from London St Pancras Eurostar to Paris Nord Eil.
- Take the train from Paris Gare De Lyon to Torino Porta Susa Tgv.
- Take the train from Torino Porta Susa to Brindisi Fr.
- Take the car ferry from Brindisi to Zakynthos.
Can you fly direct from London to Zakynthos?
How many flights are there between London and Zakynthos? There are 7 ( direct ) flights between London and Zakynthos per week, averaging 1 per day.