- 1 Can I fly to Cyprus from Cardiff?
- 2 How long is flight from Cardiff to Larnaca?
- 3 How long is the flight to Cyprus from UK?
- 4 How long is the flight from Cardiff to Lapland?
- 5 Does easyJet fly to Cyprus?
- 6 How far is Cyprus from Wales?
- 7 Why are flights to Cyprus so expensive?
- 8 What food is eaten in Cyprus?
- 9 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 10 Do easyJet fly to Lapland?
- 11 What is the currency in Lapland?
- 12 Is Tui flying to Lapland?
Can I fly to Cyprus from Cardiff?
How long does is the flight from Cardiff to Cyprus? For as low as £250, TUI Airways can have you in Cyprus from Cardiff in 4h 30m. Most flights are nonstop.
How long is flight from Cardiff to Larnaca?
Flight time from Cardiff to Larnaca is 5 hours 11 minutes.
How long is the flight to Cyprus from UK?
Flying time from United Kingdom to Cyprus The total flight duration from United Kingdom to Cyprus is 4 hours, 46 minutes.
How long is the flight from Cardiff to Lapland?
It’s just a three-and-a-half hour flight from Cardiff but the snow covered fells of the Arctic are a world away from the Welsh Valleys. Land in True Lapland amid the dramatic snowscapes – a picture-perfect backdrop for the Winter Wonderland that Santa calls his home.
Does easyJet fly to Cyprus?
Cheap flights to Cyprus 2021 / 2022 | easyJet.com.
How far is Cyprus from Wales?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Cardiff, United Kingdom to Cyprus (“as the crow flies”), which is about 2,121 miles or 3 413 kilometers.
Why are flights to Cyprus so expensive?
Flights from Cyprus are more expensive that fights to Cyprus. The reason is two-fold. The market is tiny and there is no reasonably sized airline based in Cyprus. The tiny market does not allow for an airline to be based in Cyprus and compete with foreign carriers flying to Larnaca or Paphos.
What food is eaten in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus.
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot.
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history.
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
Do easyJet fly to Lapland?
Now you can make the trip of a lifetime on a budget. And that’s because no-frills airline easyJet has launched non-stop direct flights to the must-visit resort.
What is the currency in Lapland?
The currency of Lapland is the Euro (EUR ).
Is Tui flying to Lapland?
We fly to four different airports in Lapland – Kuusamo, Kittila, Rovaniemi and Ivalo.