- 1 Can you fly from Cardiff to Cyprus?
- 2 How long is flight from Cardiff to Larnaca?
- 3 How long is the flight to Cyprus from UK?
- 4 How long does it take to fly from Cardiff to Greece?
- 5 Does easyJet fly to Cyprus?
- 6 How far is Cyprus from Wales?
- 7 Why are flights to Cyprus so expensive?
- 8 Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
- 9 What food is eaten in Cyprus?
- 10 How long is a flight from Cardiff to Kos?
- 11 What’s the flight time to Greece?
Can you fly from Cardiff to Cyprus?
Yes, there are multiple flights from Cardiff to Cyprus for under £143. The cheapest flight booked recently is on Multiple Airlines for just £108, but on average you can expect to pay £183.
How long is flight from Cardiff to Larnaca?
Flight time from Cardiff to Larnaca is 5 hours 11 minutes.
How long is the flight to Cyprus from UK?
Flying time from United Kingdom to Cyprus The total flight duration from United Kingdom to Cyprus is 4 hours, 46 minutes.
How long does it take to fly from Cardiff to Greece?
The total flight duration from Cardiff, United Kingdom to Rhodes, Greece is 4 hours, 13 minutes.
Does easyJet fly to Cyprus?
Cheap flights to Cyprus 2021 / 2022 | easyJet.com.
How far is Cyprus from Wales?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Cardiff, United Kingdom to Cyprus (“as the crow flies”), which is about 2,121 miles or 3 413 kilometers.
Why are flights to Cyprus so expensive?
Flights from Cyprus are more expensive that fights to Cyprus. The reason is two-fold. The market is tiny and there is no reasonably sized airline based in Cyprus. The tiny market does not allow for an airline to be based in Cyprus and compete with foreign carriers flying to Larnaca or Paphos.
Which is the best area to stay in Cyprus?
The 12 Best Areas Where to Stay in Cyprus
- Limassol, one of the most popular areas where to stay in Cyprus.
- Larnaca, whether culture-vulture or beach-bum, Larnaca can hit the spot.
- Paphos, one of the best areas to stay in Cyprus with beaches and history.
- Coral Bay, great place to stay in Cyprus for everyone.
What food is eaten in Cyprus?
Dishes of Cyprus Traditional Cypriot foods include souvlakia (grilled meat kebabs), shaftalia (grilled sausage), afella (pork marinated in coriander), fried halloumi cheese, olives, pitta bread, kolokasi (root vegetables), lamb, artichokes, chickpeas and rabbit stews (stifado).
How long is a flight from Cardiff to Kos?
Flight time from Cardiff to Kos is 4 hours 20 minutes.
What’s the flight time to Greece?
How long is the flight to Greece? Flights from London to Athens, Greece: 3 hours 35 minutes. Flights from Manchester to Heraklion, Greece: 4 hours 10 minutes. Flights from Birmingham to Corfu, Greece: 3 hours 25 minutes.