- 1 Can you fly to Greece from Cardiff?
- 2 How long is a flight from Cardiff to Kos?
- 3 How long does it take to fly to Greece from UK?
- 4 Can I fly direct to Greece from UK?
- 5 Which Greek islands can you fly to from Cardiff?
- 6 Where can you fly to from Cardiff airport?
- 7 Are flights to Greece expensive?
- 8 Do you need a visa for Greece from UK?
- 9 Which Greek island is closest to UK?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
- 11 What’s the cheapest way to fly to Greece?
- 12 Is it cheap in Greece at the moment?
Can you fly to Greece from Cardiff?
Airlines like TUI Airways, Wizz Air UK, and KLM fly from Cardiff to Greece in about 3h 25m. The time it takes to get you to your destination can typically vary by up to 2h 30m.
How long is a flight from Cardiff to Kos?
Flight time from Cardiff to Kos is 4 hours 20 minutes.
How long does it take to fly to Greece from UK?
How long is the flight to Greece? Flights from London to Athens, Greece: 3 hours 35 minutes. Flights from Manchester to Heraklion, Greece: 4 hours 10 minutes. Flights from Birmingham to Corfu, Greece: 3 hours 25 minutes.
Can I fly direct to Greece from UK?
Are there non-stop flights to Greece? There are non-stop flights to Athens from London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW) and London Luton (LTN) as well as from Edinburgh Turnhouse (EDI) and Manchester Airport (MAN). You can also fly direct to Thessaloniki, Rhodes and Corfu from the UK.
Which Greek islands can you fly to from Cardiff?
Crete is an enchanted island that transports visitors to a time where mythology ruled the land. As Greek’s largest island, this destination is the embodiment of ‘The Greek Experience’ as it savours its heritage and mesmerises tourists with tales of the past.
Where can you fly to from Cardiff airport?
Destinations available from Cardiff Airport You can fly from Cardiff Airport to many of the beloved Spanish resorts around Alicante, Malaga, Reus and Murcia, as well as those on the islands of Majorca, Menorca and Ibiza, and the Canary Islands of Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Las Palmas.
Are flights to Greece expensive?
Greece is relatively cheap. Agreed. Flight tickets though are expensive. Reason is high airport taxes, and the fact that Athens only has one airport.
Do you need a visa for Greece from UK?
if you are travelling to Greece and other Schengen countries without a visa, make sure your whole visit is within the 90-day limit. to stay longer, to work or study, for business or for other reasons, you will need to meet the Greek government’s entry requirements.
Which Greek island is closest to UK?
Flight time approx from UK: 3 hours Corfu is a much loved holiday destination by us Brits. Just off the coast of mainland Greece, the south of the island is graced with some stunning beaches, whilst the north is known for its more mountainous terrain.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Greece?
The cheapest months to book a flight to Greece: September and October, followed by November. Booking a flight in September can see as much as 13% savings compared to the average yearly flight price. The most expensive months to book a flight to Greece: May and June.
What’s the cheapest way to fly to Greece?
This is the Cheapest Way to Fly to Greece
- Go towards the beginning or the end of the peak seasons. This means going in May and early June or September.
- Fly to a European country, most likely London, FIRST. This is the biggest factor and way to get cheap flights.
- Be flexible in your flying days.
Is it cheap in Greece at the moment?
Many people think that the cost of a trip to Greece is very expensive, mainly because of all the beachside resorts and luxury yachts that pop up on Instagram. The truth is, Greece is actually very affordable, especially compared to other European countries.