- 1 Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
- 2 Is Cardiff safe at night?
- 3 Is Cardiff good for nightlife?
- 4 What can couples do in Cardiff?
- 5 Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
- 6 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
- 7 Is Cardiff a rough city?
- 8 Is Cardiff a violent city?
- 9 Is Wales expensive to live?
- 10 What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
- 11 Where can I go out in Bath?
- 12 What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
- 13 Is Cardiff romantic?
- 14 How do you do a date night in lockdown?
- 15 What can couples do in Wales?
Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
Where to go on a night out in Cardiff? 9 amazing places with the best nightlife
- Coyote Ugly. coyoteuglycdf.
- Lab 22. lab22cardiff.
- Ten Mill Lane. tenmilllane.
- Live Lounge. buzzmagwales.
- Clwb Ifor Bach.
Is Cardiff safe at night?
Crime. Cardiff can be a little rowdy at night, especially when there are events at the Millenium Stadium. Travel in groups at night and avoid dark alleys. You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown.
Is Cardiff good for nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
What can couples do in Cardiff?
- St Fagans National Museum of History. 7,195. Speciality Museums.
- Principality Stadium. 4,021. Arenas & Stadiums.
- Cardiff Castle. 6,473. Castles.
- Cardiff Bay. 6,106. Piers & Boardwalks.
- National Museum Cardiff. 2,619. Art Galleries • Natural History Museums.
- Roath Park. 1,053. Parks.
- Wales Millennium Centre. 2,675. Theatres.
- Bute Park. 1,822.
Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
It’s the weekend which can only mean one thing – all the money you’ve saved during a hard week of uni can be splashed out in one expensive night at Pryzm. Two drinks per room can end up costing you up to £30. Despite the prices there is something for everyone in Pryzm – cheese, chart, hip-hop and house.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.
Is Cardiff a rough city?
Cardiff hardly ranks high on the list of dangerous -places-to-be-as-a-single-female. Its crime rate is a bit higher than the (Welsh) average for burglary/car crime etc..but that is because it is a city, and most of Wales is rural.
Is Cardiff a violent city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
Is Wales expensive to live?
Generally, the cost of living in Wales is much more affordable than living in a big city, however that depends on what area you move to. Cardiff is the most expensive place to live in Wales, although still comparably cheaper than other large cities in the UK.
What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
These places are best for dance clubs & discos in Cardiff: Fuel Rock Club. Clwb Ifor Bach.
Where can I go out in Bath?
Best pubs and bar for a night out in Bath – here’s 11 of the best according to Tripadvisor
- The Crystal Palace. Where: Abbey Green, BA1 1NW.
- The Earl. Where: 10 Manvers Street, BA1 1JQ.
- Casa Iguanas. Where: 38 Monmouth Street, BA1 2AN.
- Sleight Bar.
- Circo Bar and Lounge.
- The Dark Horse.
- Canary Gin Bar.
What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
It was rebranded in 1973 plus referb and called KingsWest. It was refurbished in 1990 and renamed the Event, and then refurbished and renamed Event II in 1996. In 2007 another refurbishment led to it reopening as Oceana, and later as Pryzm.
Is Cardiff romantic?
Whether you are planning to spend some quality time with your partner this Valentine’s Day or you just want to plan a few dates in the coming weeks ahead, Cardiff is a seriously good place for romantics. From romantic walks to spas deals for couples, we’ve created a list
How do you do a date night in lockdown?
Quirky Date Ideas For Couples in Lockdown
- The Ultimate Wine and Cheese Night (or Champagne if you are feeling BOUJIEE)
- Create a Restaurant Experience.
- Spa Day Or Spa Night For Couples.
- An Outdoor Or Indoor Picnic.
- A Night At The (Home) Cinema.
- Let The Games Begin.
- To Make You Laugh.
- To Bring Out Your Competitive Side.
What can couples do in Wales?
- Whizz around Cardiff Bay on a powerboat.
- Relax with a spa day.
- Sail around Cardiff’s Roath Park Lake.
- Go puffin spotting on Skomer.
- Visit a Welsh castle.
- See the animals at the Welsh Mountain Zoo.
- The National Botanic Garden of Wales, Carmarthenshire.
- Enjoy coast and countryside at Pembrey Country Park.