- 1 What destinations can you fly to from Cardiff airport?
- 2 Are TUI still flying from Cardiff airport?
- 3 Can you fly to Australia from Cardiff airport?
- 4 Where do Wizz Air fly to from Cardiff?
- 5 Do Emirates fly to Cardiff?
- 6 Can you fly to Murcia from Cardiff?
- 7 Does Ryanair fly from Cardiff?
- 8 Are TUI flying to Menorca?
- 9 Are TUI flying to Zante?
- 10 How long is a flight from Cardiff to Australia?
- 11 Are Qatar Airways still flying to Cardiff?
- 12 Is Qatar Airways flying from Cardiff?
- 13 Which airlines fly from Cardiff?
- 14 Are Wizz Air flying from Cardiff?
- 15 Is Vueling still flying from Cardiff?
What destinations can you fly to from Cardiff airport?
Airports with direct flights from Cardiff
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- Alicante (ALC)
- Anglesey (VLY)
- Chambery (CMF)
- Cork (ORK)
Are TUI still flying from Cardiff airport?
Spencer Birns, Chief Commercial Officer, Cardiff Airport, said: “It is fantastic news that TUI can now commence their Summer 2020 operations at Cardiff Airport.
Can you fly to Australia from Cardiff airport?
There are no airlines that fly directly from Cardiff to Sydney.
Where do Wizz Air fly to from Cardiff?
The new base will offer year-round ultra-low fares from Cardiff for the first time, with connections to sun destinations including Alicante, Faro, Larnaca and Tenerife as well as seasonal routes during the summer to Corfu, Heraklion and Palma de Mallorca and routes to Lanzarote and Sharm El Sheikh during the winter
Do Emirates fly to Cardiff?
Skyscanner allows you to find the cheapest flights to Cardiff (from hundreds of airlines including British Airways (BA), American Airlines, Emirates ) without having to enter specific dates or even destinations, making it the best place to find cheap flights for your trip.
Can you fly to Murcia from Cardiff?
Cheap Flights from Cardiff to Murcia (CWL – MJV) You can travel there, but you ‘ll have to quarantine on your return. There are no airlines that fly directly from Cardiff to Murcia.
Does Ryanair fly from Cardiff?
Ryanair’s Cardiff Summer 2019 schedule offers 5 routes in total, including new routes to Barcelona, Malta and now Malaga, as well as Faro and Tenerife. Cardiff consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including: Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit.
Are TUI flying to Menorca?
Our direct flights to Menorca land at the island’s only airport, in the south-east. We fly from airports all across the UK, including London Gatwick, Manchester and East Midlands.
Are TUI flying to Zante?
Tui will stop holidays to a Zante resort after 16 coronavirus cases were linked to a flight returning to Cardiff from the Greek island last Tuesday. It comes after more than 200 people have been asked to self-isolate after 16 COVID-19 cases were linked to passengers on TUI flight 6215.
How long is a flight from Cardiff to Australia?
Flight time from Cardiff to Sydney is 25 hours 45 minutes.
Are Qatar Airways still flying to Cardiff?
Qatar Airways operates direct flights to Cardiff from Doha, Qatar. Flights departing from other cities will stop in transit at the state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar.
Is Qatar Airways flying from Cardiff?
Qatar Airways operates direct flights to Cardiff from Doha, Qatar.
Which airlines fly from Cardiff?
- BHAir (on behalf of Balkan Holidays) www.balkanholidays.co.uk. 0207 543 5555.
- Hurtigruten. www.hurtigruten.co.uk. +442031315551.
- Santa’s Lapland. www.santaslapland.com/
- KLM. www.klm.com/home/gb/en.
- Newmarket Holidays. www.newmarketholidays.co.uk.
- Omega Breaks. omegabreaks.com/
- Qatar Airways. www.qatarairways.com.
- SNO. www.sno.co.uk.
Are Wizz Air flying from Cardiff?
Wizz Air’s plans to connect from Cardiff to nine popular holiday destinations is expected to provide a boost to the local economy by increasing the annual capacity of Cardiff Airport by over 350,000 seats, providing local travellers with even more choice on their doorstep.
Is Vueling still flying from Cardiff?
Barcelona, July 16, 2020 – Vueling Airlines, a company part of International Airlines Group (IAG), re-starts its services from Cardiff Airport for the summer 2020 season. Vueling will also be re-commencing direct services to Malaga from August 1st, with 3 weekly flights every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.