- 1 Where can I go out to drink in Cardiff?
- 2 Does Cardiff have a good nightlife?
- 3 What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
- 4 Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
- 5 How many bars are there in Cardiff?
- 6 Does all bar one play music?
- 7 Can you wear trainers in Cardiff clubs?
- 8 Is Durham good for nightlife?
- 9 Which university has best nightlife?
- 10 Is Cardiff a party town?
- 11 Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
- 12 What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
- 13 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
Where can I go out to drink in Cardiff?
- The Bootlegger. 274. Bars & Clubs. Open now.
- The Dead Canary. 487. Bars & Clubs. Open now.
- Lab 22. 440. Bars & Clubs. Open now.
- Retro Cardiff. 381. Bars & Clubs. By by M3366RZlaurenc.
- Pennyroyal. 131. Bars & Clubs. By by sianisiani.
- Barocco Cardiff. 107. Bars & Clubs. Open now.
- Be At One Cardiff. 239. Bars & Clubs.
- Ten Mill Lane. 127. Bars & Clubs.
Does Cardiff have a good nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
These places are best for dance clubs & discos in Cardiff: Fuel Rock Club. Clwb Ifor Bach.
Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
Where to go on a night out in Cardiff? 9 amazing places with the best nightlife
- Coyote Ugly. coyoteuglycdf.
- Lab 22. lab22cardiff.
- Ten Mill Lane. tenmilllane.
- Live Lounge. buzzmagwales.
- Clwb Ifor Bach.
How many bars are there in Cardiff?
After a summit into recent alleged sex attacks in the city, Ms Howe pointed out there are 299 licensed premises in Cardiff’s central square mile. “It is the highest concentration of licensed premises anywhere in the UK,” she said.
Does all bar one play music?
We’re excited to announce that we have launched our own spotify channel so you can now listen to all of your favourite All Bar One tunes anytime of the day.
Can you wear trainers in Cardiff clubs?
DRESSCODE: Monday nights are renowned for being very casual so girls you will be pleased to know you can dance the night away until 4am in your flats, and match them with some jeans and a cute top. As for guys, a T-shirt, jeans and trainers are totally acceptable!
Is Durham good for nightlife?
Even if club music isn’t really your thing, Durham does not disappoint on a night out. Fishtank, Durham’s leading alternative night spot, offers poetry readings, live up-and-coming bands, and a relaxed environment to enjoy it in.
Which university has best nightlife?
Which universities have the best nightlife?
- University of Liverpool.
- Liverpool John Moores University.
- Newcastle University.
- Northumbria University.
- University of Strathclyde.
Is Cardiff a party town?
Compact, carefree and boasting everything great about a capital city, Cardiff is an outstanding place to party. Bouncing nightclubs, cool cocktail bars and cracking old school boozers, it has an array of venues to suit everyone’s preferences.
Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
It’s the weekend which can only mean one thing – all the money you’ve saved during a hard week of uni can be splashed out in one expensive night at Pryzm. Two drinks per room can end up costing you up to £30. Despite the prices there is something for everyone in Pryzm – cheese, chart, hip-hop and house.
What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
It was rebranded in 1973 plus referb and called KingsWest. It was refurbished in 1990 and renamed the Event, and then refurbished and renamed Event II in 1996. In 2007 another refurbishment led to it reopening as Oceana, and later as Pryzm.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.