- 1 Where can I go for a night in Cardiff?
- 2 Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
- 3 What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
- 4 Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
- 5 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
- 6 Can you wear trainers in Cardiff clubs?
- 7 What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
- 8 Is Cardiff a party town?
- 9 Where is open in Cardiff?
Where can I go for a night in Cardiff?
Whether you want a sophisticated evening drinking Prosecco or want to party hard into the night, there is something to suit pretty much everyone in Cardiff.
- Live Lounge. two_red_roses.
- WOW Bar Cardiff.
- Fuel Rock Club.
- The Moon.
- Coyote Ugly.
Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
These places are best for dance clubs & discos in Cardiff: Fuel Rock Club. Clwb Ifor Bach.
Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
It’s the weekend which can only mean one thing – all the money you’ve saved during a hard week of uni can be splashed out in one expensive night at Pryzm. Two drinks per room can end up costing you up to £30. Despite the prices there is something for everyone in Pryzm – cheese, chart, hip-hop and house.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.
Can you wear trainers in Cardiff clubs?
DRESSCODE: Monday nights are renowned for being very casual so girls you will be pleased to know you can dance the night away until 4am in your flats, and match them with some jeans and a cute top. As for guys, a T-shirt, jeans and trainers are totally acceptable!
What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
It was rebranded in 1973 plus referb and called KingsWest. It was refurbished in 1990 and renamed the Event, and then refurbished and renamed Event II in 1996. In 2007 another refurbishment led to it reopening as Oceana, and later as Pryzm.
Is Cardiff a party town?
Compact, carefree and boasting everything great about a capital city, Cardiff is an outstanding place to party. Bouncing nightclubs, cool cocktail bars and cracking old school boozers, it has an array of venues to suit everyone’s preferences.
Where is open in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.