- 1 What is the best area to stay in Cardiff?
- 2 Where can I stay in Cardiff?
- 3 Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
- 4 How many days do you need in Cardiff?
- 5 What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
- 6 Does Cardiff have a beach?
- 7 Is Cardiff Castle worth visiting?
- 8 Is Cardiff a fun city?
- 9 How do I spend a day in Cardiff?
What is the best area to stay in Cardiff?
7 Best areas where to stay in Cardiff
- Cardiff City Centre, where to stay in Cardiff for first timers.
- Riverside, a historic inner-city multi-cultural suburb of Cardiff.
- Newtown – Atlantic Wharf, the best place to stay in Cardiff for families.
- Cardiff Bay, popular business and leisure area.
Where can I stay in Cardiff?
Enjoy breakfast at places to stay in Cardiff!
- Hotel Indigo – Cardiff, an IHG Hotel. Cardiff Centre, Cardiff.
- Ty Mynydd Lodge. Cardiff Outskirts, Cardiff.
- Manor Parc Hotel. Cardiff Outskirts, Cardiff.
- New House Country Hotel. Cardiff.
- The Laurels Bed and Breakfast.
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff.
- Future Inn Cardiff Bay.
- Park Plaza Cardiff.
Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
How many days do you need in Cardiff?
I would say three days. We have spent most of one day just in Cardiff Bay, and there are other attractions to see outside of the city centre such as St Fagans Museum, Caerphilly Castle.
What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
I’ve lived in the rougher parts of Cardiff: Riverside, Llanrumney, Plasnewydd, Splott and Tremorfa. This is because house prices are ridiculous elsewhere!
Does Cardiff have a beach?
There are many beaches in the Cardiff area including Penarth and St Mary’s Well Bay. Only a short drive away is the more famous Barry Island with its large sandy beach and family friendly amenities.
Is Cardiff Castle worth visiting?
There’s so much history and detail that it’s worth taking a house tour. The expert guides have intimate knowledge of every nook and cranny, and you’ll get to visit 10 spectacular rooms.
Is Cardiff a fun city?
The Welsh capital is not only a lively and exciting place to live, but also plays host to the following, equally awesome things (which we believe no good capital city should be without): a castle, a music festival, loads of nightclubs and bars, a film festival, tonnes of shops and restaurants, and a cheese festival (
How do I spend a day in Cardiff?
What to do in Cardiff in One day
- Free Walking Tour of Cardiff.
- Visit the Cardiff Castle.
- Stroll around the beautiful high street arcade.
- Enjoy the sunshine at Mermaid Quay.
- Have dinner at a beautiful restaurant by the sea.
- Food tour in Cardiff.
- Go for a scenic boat ride.
- Explore Cardiff’s National Museum.