- 1 Is there a bus from Cardiff to St Fagans?
- 2 How far is St Fagans from Cardiff City Centre?
- 3 How much is it to get into St Fagans?
- 4 What Junction is St Fagans?
- 5 How much is parking at St Fagans?
- 6 Where can I park in St Fagans?
- 7 Was Dr Who Filmed in St Fagans?
- 8 What Junction is Cardiff West services?
Is there a bus from Cardiff to St Fagans?
Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Cardiff, Westgate Street KN and arriving at St Fagans, Castle Hill Court. Services depart every two hours, and operate Monday to Saturday. The journey takes approximately 24 min.
How far is St Fagans from Cardiff City Centre?
The distance between Cardiff and St Fagans is 4 miles.
How much is it to get into St Fagans?
The Museum remains FREE TO ENTER. However, to keep you and our staff safe, we have had to reduce the number of people we can welcome on site at any one time. To manage this, all visitors entering the site will need to have booked a free ticket in advance.
What Junction is St Fagans?
The Museum is signposted from junction 33 of the M4 motorway (follow road signs for the Museum of Welsh Life), with direct access from the A4232. Check BBC Traffic News.
How much is parking at St Fagans?
If you are arriving by car you MUST purchase a car parking ticket in advance to gain access to the site (£6 per day. FREE for disabled badge holders and motorbikes) £30 yearly ticket. You can tell us how many people are travelling to the museum when you book your ticket.
Where can I park in St Fagans?
- St Fagans National History Museum. 316 spaces. 0 minto destination.
- B&Q. 270 spaces. 57 minto destination.
- Tesco. 680 spaces. 59 minto destination.
- Brooklands Retail Park. 250 spaces.
- Trelai Park. 130 spaces.
- Llandaff – Radyr Court. 75 spaces.
- Cardiff West. 210 spaces.
- Radyr Road. 60 spaces.
Was Dr Who Filmed in St Fagans?
Many of the scenes for ‘Human Nature/ The Family of Blood’ were shot at St Fagans, an open air museum chronicling the historical lifestyle of the Welsh people, making it the perfect setting for 1913.
What Junction is Cardiff West services?
Cardiff West services (Welsh: Gwasanaethau Gorllewin Caerdydd) is a motorway service station on junction 33 of the M4 motorway and the Capel Llanilltern junction of the A4232 near Cardiff, Wales. It is owned by Moto.