- 1 Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
- 2 Is Cardiff good for nightlife?
- 3 What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
- 4 What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
- 5 Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
- 6 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
- 7 Where can I go out in Bath?
- 8 Is Cardiff a party town?
- 9 What did Pryzm used to be called?
- 10 Where was the Tunnel Club in Cardiff?
- 11 What did Oceana in Kingston used to be called?
Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
Where to go on a night out in Cardiff? 9 amazing places with the best nightlife
- Coyote Ugly. coyoteuglycdf.
- Lab 22. lab22cardiff.
- Ten Mill Lane. tenmilllane.
- Live Lounge. buzzmagwales.
- Clwb Ifor Bach.
Is Cardiff good for nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
What’s the best nightclub in Cardiff?
These places are best for dance clubs & discos in Cardiff: Fuel Rock Club. Clwb Ifor Bach.
What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
It was rebranded in 1973 plus referb and called KingsWest. It was refurbished in 1990 and renamed the Event, and then refurbished and renamed Event II in 1996. In 2007 another refurbishment led to it reopening as Oceana, and later as Pryzm.
Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
It’s the weekend which can only mean one thing – all the money you’ve saved during a hard week of uni can be splashed out in one expensive night at Pryzm. Two drinks per room can end up costing you up to £30. Despite the prices there is something for everyone in Pryzm – cheese, chart, hip-hop and house.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.
Where can I go out in Bath?
Best pubs and bar for a night out in Bath – here’s 11 of the best according to Tripadvisor
- The Crystal Palace. Where: Abbey Green, BA1 1NW.
- The Earl. Where: 10 Manvers Street, BA1 1JQ.
- Casa Iguanas. Where: 38 Monmouth Street, BA1 2AN.
- Sleight Bar.
- Circo Bar and Lounge.
- The Dark Horse.
- Canary Gin Bar.
Is Cardiff a party town?
Compact, carefree and boasting everything great about a capital city, Cardiff is an outstanding place to party. Bouncing nightclubs, cool cocktail bars and cracking old school boozers, it has an array of venues to suit everyone’s preferences.
What did Pryzm used to be called?
It changed its name to Ritzy, then became simply The Palais, then was Oceana and is now Pryzm owned by the Deltic Group. It was refurbished in 2005 by Bignell Shacklady Ewing.
Where was the Tunnel Club in Cardiff?
The Tunnel (St Mary Street, Cardiff )
What did Oceana in Kingston used to be called?
The controversial Oceana nightclub in Kingston will reopen tonight under the new name ‘Pryzm’, after a £1million investment. The nightclub, on Clarence Street, had its license revoked by Kingston Council after the murder of 20-year-old Jamie Sanderson last year.