- 1 Where should I eat in Cardiff?
- 2 Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
- 3 Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
- 4 Where can I eat with kids in Cardiff?
- 5 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 6 How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
- 7 What did Dewi eat?
- 8 What time does St Davids Close?
- 9 What restaurants are in St Davids?
Where should I eat in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.
Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
15 excellent options for lunch on the go in Cardiff city centre
- Atlantic Coffee. Chicken torta rustica (Image: yelp.co.uk)
- Bombers. A choice of deliciously marinaded meats, specials from across the world, and as much salad as you can fit in a polystyrene tray.
- Gina’s Cafe.
- Hayes Island Snack Bar.
Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
RESTAURANTS IN CARDIFF
- MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE BAR & GRILL.
- THE BOTANIST.
- LAGUNA KITCHEN AND BAR.
- BELLA ITALIA.
- YAKITORI #1.
- THOMAS BAR & RESTAURANT.
- THE COCONUT TREE.
- THE ALCHEMIST.
Where can I eat with kids in Cardiff?
With specially-crafted menus and activities for all ages, a St David’s restaurant is the perfect place to treat the little ones.
- Pizza Pronto.
- Jamie’s Italian.
- My Cookie Dough.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
With over 20 restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine from across the globe, you’re sure to find something to whet your appetite at St David’s. Whether it’s a celebratory meal, a quick lunch with friends or a romantic dinner a deux, there’s a restaurant below that’s perfect for the occasion
What did Dewi eat?
A vegetarian who ate only bread, herbs and vegetables and who drank only water, David became known as Aquaticus or Dewi Ddyfrwr (the water drinker) in Welsh.
What time does St Davids Close?
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 1.30pm then 2pm to 4pm. Closed weekends.
What restaurants are in St Davids?
- St Davids Gin & Kitchen. 691 reviewsOpen Now.
- The Bishops. 1,439 reviewsOpen Now.
- Cross Hotel Bar & Restaurant. 308 reviewsOpen Now.
- Saffron. 485 reviewsClosed Now.
- Blas Restaurant at Twr y Felin Hotel. 148 reviewsOpen Now.
- Grub Kitchen. 68 reviewsOpen Now.
- The Farmers Arms. 575 reviewsOpen Now.
- The Grove. 544 reviews.