Where should I eat with kids in Cardiff?
With specially-crafted menus and activities for all ages, a St David’s restaurant is the perfect place to treat the little ones.
- Pizza Pronto.
- Jamie’s Italian.
- My Cookie Dough.
Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
From shawarma to maki rolls and arancini to Welsh rarebit burgers, these are our picks of the best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019. The 50 best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019: The best places to eat in the city
- Heaneys. (Image: Heaney’s/Instagram)
- Sushi Life.
- The Heathcock.
- Blue Honey Night Cafe.
Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
15 excellent options for lunch on the go in Cardiff city centre
- Atlantic Coffee. Chicken torta rustica (Image: yelp.co.uk)
- Bombers. A choice of deliciously marinaded meats, specials from across the world, and as much salad as you can fit in a polystyrene tray.
- Gina’s Cafe.
- Hayes Island Snack Bar.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
RESTAURANTS IN CARDIFF
- MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE BAR & GRILL.
- THE BOTANIST.
- LAGUNA KITCHEN AND BAR.
- BELLA ITALIA.
- YAKITORI #1.
- THOMAS BAR & RESTAURANT.
- THE COCONUT TREE.
- THE ALCHEMIST.
How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
With over 20 restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine from across the globe, you’re sure to find something to whet your appetite at St David’s. Whether it’s a celebratory meal, a quick lunch with friends or a romantic dinner a deux, there’s a restaurant below that’s perfect for the occasion
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.