- 1 Can you get a train from Cardiff to Tenby?
- 2 How long is the train ride to Tenby?
- 3 Can you get to Tenby by train?
- 4 How long does it take to get to Tenby from Cardiff?
- 5 How do I get to Tenby?
- 6 Does Tenby have a train station?
- 7 How much is the train from Cardiff to Tenby?
- 8 Where do trains go from Tenby?
- 9 How far is Tenby from Carmarthen?
- 10 How far is Tenby from London?
- 11 How far is Tenby from Newport?
- 12 How far is Swansea from Tenby?
- 13 How much is a train ticket from Swansea to Cardiff?
- 14 Where in Wales is Barry Island?
- 15 How far is Tenby from Bristol?
Can you get a train from Cardiff to Tenby?
Is there a direct train from Cardiff Central to Tenby? Yes, it is possible to travel from Cardiff Central to Tenby without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Cardiff Central to Tenby each day. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
How long is the train ride to Tenby?
Cardiff Central to Tenby Station – 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Can you get to Tenby by train?
London to Tenby by train There are normally 15 trains per day travelling from London to Tenby and tickets for this journey start from £42 when you book in advance.
How long does it take to get to Tenby from Cardiff?
If you are heading from Cardiff to Tenby, taking the train is the easiest way to travel. With services running from 0500 in the morning, there’s plenty of trains available. The usual travel time is around 2 hours.
How do I get to Tenby?
- By Plane: Cardiff Airport (100 miles from Tenby ) is the nearest commercial airport to Tenby but flights only come in from UK cities and selected European destinations (eg Paris & Amsterdam).
- By Ferry: Limited ferries come from Ireland – please see the link to Ferries from Ireland.
Does Tenby have a train station?
Tenby railway station is an unstaffed station which sits on the Pembroke Dock branch in west Wales and serves the breathtaking seaside resort, with its the beach only a short walk away from the track. Inside the station, you’ll also find an original Victorian post box.
How much is the train from Cardiff to Tenby?
Cardiff to Tenby Train Information
|Avg. Train Duration||3 hours 17 minutes|
|Train Ticket Price:||£33|
|Trains depart from:||Cardiff|
|Trains arrive in:||Tenby|
Where do trains go from Tenby?
Tenby railway station in Tenby is on the Pembroke Dock branch of the West Wales Line operated by Transport for Wales Rail, who also manage the station. Trains call here every two hours in each direction, westwards towards Pembroke and eastwards to Whitland, Carmarthen and Swansea.
How far is Tenby from Carmarthen?
Carmarthen to Tenby by train
|Journey time||From 42m|
|Distance||21 miles (34 km)|
|Frequency||9 trains per day|
How far is Tenby from London?
The London to Tenby train distance is approximately 196 miles (316 km).
How far is Tenby from Newport?
Newport (South Wales) to Tenby by train
|Journey time||From 3h 0m|
|Distance||73 miles (118 km)|
|Frequency||2 trains per day|
|Departure station||Newport (South Wales)|
How far is Swansea from Tenby?
Swansea to Tenby by train
|Journey time||From 1h 29m|
|Distance||33 miles (53 km)|
|Frequency||7 trains per day|
How much is a train ticket from Swansea to Cardiff?
Swansea to Cardiff Central by train
|Journey time||From 52m|
|Distance||34 miles (55 km)|
|Frequency||69 trains per day|
Where in Wales is Barry Island?
Barry Island ( Welsh: Ynys y Barri) is a district, peninsula and seaside resort, forming part of the town of Barry in the Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales. It is named after the 6th century Saint Baruc.
How far is Tenby from Bristol?
The distance between Bristol and Tenby is 92 miles.