- 1 How long is the flight from UK to Rhodes?
- 2 How long is the flight from Cardiff to Lapland?
- 3 How long is the flight from Cardiff to Crete?
- 4 Where can I fly direct from Cardiff?
- 5 Does it rain in Rhodes?
- 6 What is the best part of Rhodes to stay in?
- 7 What is the currency in Lapland?
- 8 Is Tui flying to Lapland?
- 9 Do easyJet fly to Lapland?
- 10 Can you fly to Greece from Cardiff?
- 11 Which Greek islands can you fly to from Cardiff?
- 12 Are there any flights out of Cardiff?
- 13 Can you fly to Murcia from Cardiff?
- 14 Are there flights out of Cardiff?
How long is the flight from UK to Rhodes?
The average flight time from London to Rhodes is four hours.
How long is the flight from Cardiff to Lapland?
It’s just a three-and-a-half hour flight from Cardiff but the snow covered fells of the Arctic are a world away from the Welsh Valleys. Land in True Lapland amid the dramatic snowscapes – a picture-perfect backdrop for the Winter Wonderland that Santa calls his home.
How long is the flight from Cardiff to Crete?
The total flight duration from Cardiff, United Kingdom to Crete is 4 hours, 5 minutes.
Where can I fly direct from Cardiff?
Airports with direct flights from Cardiff
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- Alicante (ALC)
- Anglesey (VLY)
- Chambery (CMF)
- Cork (ORK)
Does it rain in Rhodes?
The rain in Rhodes falls mostly in the winter, with relatively little rain in the summer. The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Csa. The average temperature in Rhodes is 19.6 °C | 67.2 °F. In a year, the rainfall is 1007 mm | 39.6 inch.
What is the best part of Rhodes to stay in?
Where to Stay in Rhodes: Best Areas to Stay in Rhodes
- Rhodes Town, good place to stay in Rhodes for the first time.
- Kallithea Beach, quiet beach area and thermal springs.
- Faliraki, great area to stay in Rhodes for nightlife.
- Kolymbia, popular with couples, families and seniors.
- Stegna, fabulous secluded resort.
What is the currency in Lapland?
The currency of Lapland is the Euro (EUR ).
Is Tui flying to Lapland?
We fly to four different airports in Lapland – Kuusamo, Kittila, Rovaniemi and Ivalo.
Do easyJet fly to Lapland?
Now you can make the trip of a lifetime on a budget. And that’s because no-frills airline easyJet has launched non-stop direct flights to the must-visit resort.
Can you fly to Greece from Cardiff?
Airlines like TUI Airways, Wizz Air UK, and KLM fly from Cardiff to Greece in about 3h 25m. The time it takes to get you to your destination can typically vary by up to 2h 30m.
Which Greek islands can you fly to from Cardiff?
Crete is an enchanted island that transports visitors to a time where mythology ruled the land. As Greek’s largest island, this destination is the embodiment of ‘The Greek Experience’ as it savours its heritage and mesmerises tourists with tales of the past.
Are there any flights out of Cardiff?
Wizz Air is currently the only airline flying non-stop from Cardiff to Africa.
Can you fly to Murcia from Cardiff?
Cheap Flights from Cardiff to Murcia (CWL – MJV) You can travel there, but you ‘ll have to quarantine on your return. There are no airlines that fly directly from Cardiff to Murcia.
Are there flights out of Cardiff?
Flying from Cardiff there is the option to try airlines like Manx2 who offer super-cheap flights within the UK; Balkan Holidays Air to Belgium, Kenya Airways to wild Africa or Eastern Airways to Sri Lanka’s exotic shores.