- 1 How much is a single on Cardiff Bus?
- 2 How much is a bus ticket in Cardiff?
- 3 How much is a short hop Cardiff Bus?
- 4 How much are buses in Wales?
- 5 How much is a family day Cardiff Bus?
- 6 How much is the bus from Cardiff to Newport?
- 7 How do you pay for bus in Cardiff?
- 8 Do Cardiff buses take contactless?
- 9 How much does a bus ticket cost UK?
- 10 How much is Newport bus?
- 11 How do you pay for the bus in Wales?
- 12 Do buses in Wales take card?
- 13 How much is a Wrexham day ticket?
How much is a single on Cardiff Bus?
Did you know you can make a single journey within the To Go area for just £1.60? Using our app, you can bulk purchase 10 single journeys for £16 – and activate them when you need to. Tickets must be used within 1 year of purchase.
How much is a bus ticket in Cardiff?
Adult £4.50. Child/Young Person* £2.50.
How much is a short hop Cardiff Bus?
The “ short hop ” will cost just £1 for a single ticket and will be available in the zones Canton, Cathedral Road and Albany Road. Ben Thomas, Cardiff Bus chairman, says claimed this was a chance to not only save passengers money but also helps in creating a greener, more sustainable city.
How much are buses in Wales?
Buy on the bus Network Rider Day tickets: £9.00 Adult. £6.00 Concession (ie Scottish/English passes or proof of age over 60 e.g. Passport) £6.00 Child (aged under 16)
How much is a family day Cardiff Bus?
Leave your car at home and try our unbeatable family day-to-go ticket – Get out of the house for less, and make the most of the city. £17 for a network rider, which can be used with other bus operators. See network dayrider for more details.
How much is the bus from Cardiff to Newport?
Mellons Country Club and stops thereafter the city boundary to Newport. The Day Return ticket prices are: Adult £4.50. Child/Young Person* £2.50.
How do you pay for bus in Cardiff?
Fares & Tickets
- Mobile tickets. With the Cardiff Bus mobile app you can buy and store bus tickets on your mobile.
- cash and contactless. Hop on the bus and pay by cash or contactless.
- iff card. Save money using iff, top up online and get a reward with iff extras!
Do Cardiff buses take contactless?
Contactless payment is now available across all our routes, so now you don’t even need change to pay for your journey. You are able to purchase single (including short-hops), all day tickets, return tickets or night bus return tickets from the driver using contactless.
How much does a bus ticket cost UK?
London buses are all cashless, so you need an Oyster card, Travelcard or contactless payment. Bus fare is £1.55 and a day of bus -only travel will cost a maximum of £4.65. You can hop on unlimited buses or trams for free within one hour of touching in for your first journey.
How much is Newport bus?
FARES on buses in and around Newport will go up on Sunday as part of a revamp of services. On Sunday, January 5, single tickets on Newport Bus services within zone one ( Newport city) will increase from £1.80 to £2, while and adult day ticket in the same zone will cost £4.00, up from £3.70.
How do you pay for the bus in Wales?
To use contactless, simply request the ticket you wish to purchase from the driver, present your contactless card or smartphone with Apple or Android Pay enabled, and you’ll receive a receipt along with a ticket for your journey. Please see Stagecoach Bus here for more information.
Do buses in Wales take card?
“You can make contactless payments on all First bus services in south and West Wales for any ticket up to £30 using any visas or visas that show the symbol contactless.”
How much is a Wrexham day ticket?
Matchday prices: Adults: £20.00. Concs Over 65 & U21s: £15.00. Concs Over 80 & U18s: £8.00.