- 1 How do I get from Cardiff to St Fagans?
- 2 How far is St Fagans from Cardiff City Centre?
- 3 How much does it cost to get into St Fagans?
- 4 How do I get from Cardiff Central to Cardiff Bay?
- 5 Is St Fagans a good place to live?
- 6 How much is parking at St Fagans?
- 7 What Junction is St Fagans?
- 8 Can you smoke in St Fagans?
- 9 Where can I park in St Fagans?
- 10 Can I take my dog to St Fagans?
- 11 How much is a taxi from Cardiff Central to Cardiff Bay?
- 12 How far is Cardiff Bay from train station?
- 13 Is there a train station in Cardiff Bay?
How do I get from Cardiff to St Fagans?
Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Cardiff, Westgate Street KN and arriving at St Fagans, Castle Hill Court. Services depart every two hours, and operate Monday to Saturday. The journey takes approximately 24 min.
How far is St Fagans from Cardiff City Centre?
The distance between Cardiff and St Fagans is 4 miles.
How much does it cost to get into St Fagans?
The Museum remains FREE TO ENTER. However, to keep you and our staff safe, we have had to reduce the number of people we can welcome on site at any one time. To manage this, all visitors entering the site will need to have booked a free ticket in advance.
How do I get from Cardiff Central to Cardiff Bay?
By Bus. The Baycar (Service 6) is the easiest way to get between Cardiff city centre and the Bay. Buses run every 12 mins Mon – Fri and every 15 mins Sat – Sun day times/every 20 mins in the evenings. Bus stops include Queen Street Station, Westgate Street and lower St Mary Street.
Is St Fagans a good place to live?
These are the results for St Fagans. The percentage of residents in St Fagans rating their health as ‘very good ‘ is more than the national average. St Fagans General Health Statistics.
How much is parking at St Fagans?
If you are arriving by car you MUST purchase a car parking ticket in advance to gain access to the site (£6 per day. FREE for disabled badge holders and motorbikes) £30 yearly ticket. You can tell us how many people are travelling to the museum when you book your ticket.
What Junction is St Fagans?
The Museum is signposted from junction 33 of the M4 motorway (follow road signs for the Museum of Welsh Life), with direct access from the A4232. Check BBC Traffic News.
Can you smoke in St Fagans?
You mustn’t touch, eat, smoke, take photos; rucksacks are banned, as are balloons (!) and mobile phones.
Where can I park in St Fagans?
- St Fagans National History Museum. 316 spaces. 0 minto destination.
- B&Q. 270 spaces. 57 minto destination.
- Tesco. 680 spaces. 59 minto destination.
- Brooklands Retail Park. 250 spaces.
- Trelai Park. 130 spaces.
- Llandaff – Radyr Court. 75 spaces.
- Cardiff West. 210 spaces.
- Radyr Road. 60 spaces.
Can I take my dog to St Fagans?
You can bring your dog to the Museum provided that it is kept on a lead at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the historic buildings.
How much is a taxi from Cardiff Central to Cardiff Bay?
The quickest way to get from Cardiff Central Station to Cardiff Bay (Water) is to taxi which costs £7 – £9 and takes 5 min.
How far is Cardiff Bay from train station?
It takes an average of 10m to travel from Cardiff Central to Cardiff Bay by train, over a distance of around 1 miles (1 km).
Is there a train station in Cardiff Bay?
Cardiff Bay railway station (Welsh: Bae Caerdydd), formerly Cardiff Bute Road, is a station serving the Cardiff Bay and Butetown areas of Cardiff, Wales. It is the southern terminus of the Butetown branch line 1 mile (1.5 km) south of Cardiff Queen Street. Only one platform is now in use.