- 1 What is there to do in Cardiff at night?
- 2 What is there to do in Cardiff Bay?
- 3 What is open at Cardiff Bay?
- 4 Is Cardiff safe at night?
- 5 Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
- 6 What goes on in Cardiff after dark?
- 7 What is Cardiff Bay famous for?
- 8 Does Cardiff Bay have a beach?
- 9 Does Cardiff have a beach?
- 10 What restaurants are down Cardiff Bay?
- 11 What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
- 12 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
- 13 Is Cardiff a violent city?
- 14 Is Cardiff a rough city?
- 15 Is Splott Cardiff rough?
What is there to do in Cardiff at night?
- Cardiff Indoor Flea Market. Antique Shops • Coffee Shops. 2020.
- The Bootlegger. 274. Bars & Clubs. By by njsnip.
- The Dead Canary. 487. Bars & Clubs. By by IainP860.
- Lab 22. 440. Bars & Clubs. By by mmariajk.
- Retro Cardiff. 381. Bars & Clubs.
- Pennyroyal. 131. Bars & Clubs.
- Barocco Cardiff. 107. Bars & Clubs.
- Be At One Cardiff. 237. Bars & Clubs.
What is there to do in Cardiff Bay?
- Techniquest. Whether you’re a child or a grown up, everyone loves Techniquest.
- Doctor Who Experience. A must for any Doctor Who fan.
- Ianto’s Shrine. (Image: Dave Prince)
- Wales Millennium Centre.
- Mermaid Quay.
- Glee Club.
- Wetlands reserve.
- Cardiff Bay Barrage.
What is open at Cardiff Bay?
CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK
- Home Bargains.
- JD Sports.
- Pets at Home.
Is Cardiff safe at night?
Crime. Cardiff can be a little rowdy at night, especially when there are events at the Millenium Stadium. Travel in groups at night and avoid dark alleys. You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown.
Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
What goes on in Cardiff after dark?
Everything takes place in public – from drinking, fighting, kissing to crying and sleeping. There are queues outside popular bars and the security guards together with police patrols, keep an eye on the whole spectacle.
What is Cardiff Bay famous for?
Cardiff Bay is also used as a metonym for Welsh politics, because it is the location of the Senedd (the Welsh Parliament). According to Cardiff Council, the creation of Cardiff Bay is regarded as one of the most successful regeneration projects in the United Kingdom.
Does Cardiff Bay have a beach?
Entry to the Cardiff Bay Beach is free, and there are chargeable facilities on site. The beach is located in Roald Dahl Plass on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay.
Does Cardiff have a beach?
There are many beaches in the Cardiff area including Penarth and St Mary’s Well Bay. Only a short drive away is the more famous Barry Island with its large sandy beach and family friendly amenities.
What restaurants are down Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.
Is Cardiff a violent city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
Is Cardiff a rough city?
Cardiff hardly ranks high on the list of dangerous -places-to-be-as-a-single-female. Its crime rate is a bit higher than the (Welsh) average for burglary/car crime etc..but that is because it is a city, and most of Wales is rural.
Is Splott Cardiff rough?
Splott is OK, it’s a little rough round the edges. The streets either side of Splott Road are OK (Ordell Street down to Florence Street and in between Moorland Road and Railway Street) although I’d avoid Moorland Road, it’s a busy main road and it can be a nightmare with traffic.