- 1 What is there to do in Cardiff with toddlers?
- 2 Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
- 3 What attractions are open in Cardiff?
- 4 What is there to do in Cardiff lockdown?
- 5 Is techniquest suitable for 3 year olds?
- 6 What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
- 7 Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
- 8 How safe is Cathays Cardiff?
- 9 Is Cardiff expensive?
- 10 Is Cardiff worth visiting?
- 11 Is Cardiff Castle free?
- 12 What is near Cardiff?
- 13 What can I do in Cardiff today?
- 14 Where should I go in south Wales?
What is there to do in Cardiff with toddlers?
It’s not always easy taking out a toddler.
- National Museum Cardiff.
- Cardiff Story Museum.
- Wales Millennium Centre.
- St Fagans National History Museum.
- The Cedar Tree Farm.
- The Plum Tree.
- Parc Play.
Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
What attractions are open in Cardiff?
Family Friendly Attractions Open In Cardiff
- Cardiff International White Water is now open and taking bookings!
- The Welsh Mining Experience at Rhondda Heritage Park has reopened it’s doors.
- Mermaid Quay boats more than 30 restaurants, cafes, bars and more; a stunning waterfront location in the heart of Cardiff Bay.
What is there to do in Cardiff lockdown?
Things To Do In Cardiff During Local Lockdown
- Go Rock Climbing At Boulders Indoor Climbing Centre.
- Make A Splash At Cardiff International White Water.
- Let Your Inner-Child Loose At A Trampoline Park.
- Eat Global, Stay Local At The Depot.
- Go Golfing Indoors At Treetop Adventure Golf.
- Hit The Lanes.
- Watch A Movie.
- Shop Local At Cardiff Market.
Is techniquest suitable for 3 year olds?
You must reserve your spaces by booking. * Techniquest is a registered charity and admission prices includes a voluntary donation of approximately 10%. Toddler Day admission.
|Ticket type||Standard||With donation*|
|Adult Age 16+||£10.90||£12.00|
|+ £0.50 booking fee|
|Toddler Age 0–2||Free||Free|
|Child Age 3 –15||£9.05||£10.00|
What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
I’ve lived in the rougher parts of Cardiff: Riverside, Llanrumney, Plasnewydd, Splott and Tremorfa. This is because house prices are ridiculous elsewhere!
Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown. This is an area where a lot of people get robbed and have their pockets picked by thieves. You should also be aware of the prostitutes working along the river at a place named the Magic Roundabout. Bute Street is another place you should avoid.
How safe is Cathays Cardiff?
Cathays, the area which covers the whole city centre, had the most offences with 733 crimes. The most frequently reported offence there was shoplifting, with 162 offences in the month.
Is Cardiff expensive?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 924$ (655£) without rent. Cardiff is 29.97% less expensive than New York (without rent). Rent in Cardiff is, on average, 70.63% lower than in New York.
Is Cardiff worth visiting?
Cardiff is home to an abundance of historical houses and castles. Cardiff Castle is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Wales and for good reason. It houses over 2,000 years of history, from the Roman times to the present day.
Is Cardiff Castle free?
Cardiff Castle is not currently open as a tourist attraction; however, visitors to the city centre are welcome to come in and enjoy the open air space of the Castle green, free of charge.
What is near Cardiff?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Cardiff
- Cardiff Castle. Daffodil blooms in front of Cardiff Castle.
- The “City of Arcades” Glass-roofed shopping arcade in Cardiff.
- Cardiff Bay. Cardiff Bay at dusk.
- Wales Millennium Centre. Wales Millennium Centre.
- National Museum Cardiff. National Museum Cardiff.
- Principality Stadium. Principality Stadium.
- Llandaff Cathedral.
What can I do in Cardiff today?
10 Fun Things To Do In Cardiff
- 1.) Visit Cardiff Castle.
- 2.) Explore Cardiff’s National Museum.
- 3.) See the Millennium Centre.
- 4.) Find Castell Coch.
- 5.) Walk the Taff Trail.
- 6.) Explore St Fagan’s.
- 7.) Cheer on at a rugby match.
- 8.) Try Your Hand At White Water Rafting.
Where should I go in south Wales?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in South Wales
- Brecon Beacons National Park. Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Cardiff. Cardiff Bay.
- Brecon’s Spectacular Waterfalls. Brecon’s Spectacular Waterfalls.
- Dan yr Ogof and the National Showcaves Centre. Dan yr Ogof and the Showcase Caves.
- Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
- Carreg Cennen Castle.
- The Vale of Neath.
- Rhondda Heritage Park.