- 1 When did the Ivy Cardiff open?
- 2 Is there a dress code for the Ivy Cardiff?
- 3 Is the Ivy in the Eat Out scheme?
- 4 Who owns the Ivy Cardiff?
- 5 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 6 What is counter seating at The Ivy?
- 7 Can you wear jeans in the ivy?
- 8 How much is afternoon tea at The Ivy?
- 9 Can you wear trainers in Ivy Asia?
- 10 Is the Ivy a Michelin star?
- 11 How much is the Eat Out discount?
- 12 How successful was eat out to help out?
When did the Ivy Cardiff open?
The Ivy has announced when its new restaurant will open in Cardiff. The world famous restaurant group has been working to open a restaurant in Cardiff at the former Jamie’s Italian on The Hayes. The Ivy said the restaurant will open on Monday, November 18.
Is there a dress code for the Ivy Cardiff?
The Ivy Cardiff dress code is Smart Casual. Reservations by phone please call this number 029 2233 8940 alternatively please book online by clicking book a table at the top of the page.
Is the Ivy in the Eat Out scheme?
We’re taking part. We’re delighted to be supporting the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out initiative this August, with half price off all food and soft drinks up to the value of £10 per person every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, on all menus. View our menu here.
Who owns the Ivy Cardiff?
The former Jamie’s Italian site in Cardiff, one of three sites acquired by Richard Caring earlier this year, is set to become an Ivy brasserie.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
What is counter seating at The Ivy?
Counter seating grants a more relaxed way of dining and opens up opportunity to chat to fellow neighbouring diners. Or, if you’re not in the socialising mood, lap up the restaurant’s atmosphere and concentrate on the food without the distraction of a fellow diner.
Can you wear jeans in the ivy?
9 answers. No shorts, but smart casual and you can wear jeans as long as they are not scruffy.
How much is afternoon tea at The Ivy?
April 2019: Celebrate Easter weekend this year at The Ivy Dawson Street with its delicious afternoon tea (€21.50), available daily from 3pm to 5pm.
Can you wear trainers in Ivy Asia?
12 answers No, this is an upscale restaurant, not a quick lunchtime stop at Mc Donalds. Have some respect for the restaurant and your fellow diners and dress appropriately for the occasion.
Is the Ivy a Michelin star?
The Ivy – London – a MICHELIN Guide Restaurant.
How much is the Eat Out discount?
The scheme, which is now in its final week, offers customers in restaurants, pubs and cafes 50% off their meal, up to a maximum of £10 per head. It runs every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in August to encourage support for the hospitality sector.
How successful was eat out to help out?
Figures from the UK Treasury also suggest that the scheme went well – around 84,700 restaurants signed up and have subsequently claimed for more than 100 million meals.