Where can I park in Cardiff town Centre?
- St David’s Centre car park. The shopping centre’s car park will set you back £5 for up to four hours, and £6 for up to five.
- North Road car park. For four hours at this city centre car park, it’ll cost £4.60.
- Sophia Gardens car park.
- Havannah Street car park.
- The Barrage car park.
- Q- Park Cardiff Bay.
How much is parking at Sophia Gardens Cardiff?
Sophia Gardens Car Park
Where can I park for rugby in Cardiff?
|Car park||Walking time to Principality Stadium|
|Cardiff Greyfriars||13 mins|
|Cardiff Pellett Street||15 mins|
|Dumfries Place||17 mins|
|Cardiff Knox Road||19 mins|
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
How much does it cost to park in Cardiff?
On-street parking Charges are generally affordable, starting at around £1.70 per hour in the city centre, and typically operate from 8am-6pm, Monday-Saturday – but be aware that spaces can be very limited.
Where can I park in Bute Park Cardiff?
Pay and display car parking facilities are available nearby in Sophia Gardens (CF11 9LJ), Castle Mews (CF10 3ER) and North Road (CF10 3EA). Visit Cardiff.gov for further details about parking by Bute Park. The water bus stop is situated at the southern end of Bute Park near Cardiff Bridge.
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.