- 1 What shops are in Cardiff town?
- 2 What shops are in St Davids Cardiff?
- 3 How dangerous is Cardiff?
- 4 What can you do in Cardiff for one day?
- 5 Is Cardiff Castle free?
- 6 What time do shops shut in Cardiff?
- 7 Is there a Sephora in Cardiff?
- 8 Why do the Welsh celebrate St David’s Day?
- 9 Can dogs go in St Davids Cardiff?
- 10 Is Cardiff dangerous at night?
- 11 What’s Cardiff famous for?
- 12 Is adamsdown Cardiff safe?
- 13 Does Cardiff have a beach?
- 14 How much is train from London to Cardiff?
- 15 Where can I go for a day trip in Wales?
What shops are in Cardiff town?
CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK
- Home Bargains.
- JD Sports.
- Pets at Home.
What shops are in St Davids Cardiff?
There are plenty more brands that have also made their Welsh debut at St David’s, including John Lewis, Hamleys, Lego, Jo Malone, White Company, Apple, Pandora and All Saints. The centre is also home to the largest H&M in the UK.
How dangerous is Cardiff?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
What can you do in Cardiff for one day?
What to do in Cardiff in One day
- Free Walking Tour of Cardiff.
- Visit the Cardiff Castle.
- Stroll around the beautiful high street arcade.
- Enjoy the sunshine at Mermaid Quay.
- Have dinner at a beautiful restaurant by the sea.
- Food tour in Cardiff.
- Go for a scenic boat ride.
- Explore Cardiff’s National Museum.
Is Cardiff Castle free?
Cardiff Castle is not currently open as a tourist attraction; however, visitors to the city centre are welcome to come in and enjoy the open air space of the Castle green, free of charge.
What time do shops shut in Cardiff?
Shop ’til 8pm weekdays. For late night shopping every week night and food from first thing in the morning ’til bedtime and beyond, head to St David’s.
Is there a Sephora in Cardiff?
is there a Sephora store in London or elsewhere in the UK? Unfortunately no, there are no Sephora stores in the UK.
Why do the Welsh celebrate St David’s Day?
Today is St David’s Day! St David is the patron saint of Wales and he is celebrated on the 1 March. To mark the day, Welsh people around the world wear one or both of Wales’s national emblems – a daffodil and a leek. Patron saints are chosen to be special protectors or guardians over all areas of life.
Can dogs go in St Davids Cardiff?
St David’s shopping arcade is nearby. Pets are allowed but charges may be applicable.
Is Cardiff dangerous at night?
Most nights are safe though until very late at night, when drunks and idiots are abound, apart from maybe a Friday night when the centre is heaving with people from ‘outside of Cardiff ‘ who get paid on a Friday and so storm the bars and clubs.
What’s Cardiff famous for?
It was officially recognized as the capital of Wales in 1955. Cardiff is the most important administrative, shopping, and cultural centre in the country, as well as the headquarters for many national organizations and government departments. Cardiff is the home of the devolved National Assembly for Wales.
Is adamsdown Cardiff safe?
Adamsdown isn’t that bad at all; I lived there for a couple of years and was fine. It’s like any area really – don’t take stupid risks and you’ll be ok. I lived in adamsdown for about a year straight out of uni. The local people are very chavvy and not at all friendly to outsiders.
Does Cardiff have a beach?
There are many beaches in the Cardiff area including Penarth and St Mary’s Well Bay. Only a short drive away is the more famous Barry Island with its large sandy beach and family friendly amenities.
How much is train from London to Cardiff?
There are normally 56 trains per day travelling from London Paddington to Cardiff Central and tickets for this journey start from £15 when you book in advance. London Paddington to Cardiff Central by train.
|Journey time||From 1h 42m|
|Distance||129 miles (208 km)|
|Frequency||56 trains per day|
Where can I go for a day trip in Wales?
- Pembroke Castle & Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Pembroke Castle.
- Carmarthen: Merlin’s Birthplace. St.
- Rhondda and Blaenavon: Celebrating Wales ‘ Industrial Heritage. Colliery Pit, Rhondda Heritage Park.
- Swansea and the Gower Peninsula.
- Into England: Bristol and the Cotswolds.
- Dyffryn Gardens.
- Barry Island.