- 1 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 2 What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
- 3 Whats open in Cardiff Bay?
- 4 What is Cardiff Bay used for now?
- 5 What restaurants are open for dine in Cardiff?
- 6 Is Cardiff Castle free?
- 7 Is there a beach in Cardiff Bay?
- 8 What is there to do in Cardiff Bay?
- 9 Can you swim in Cardiff Bay?
- 10 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
- 11 Why did Cardiff Bay need improving?
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.
Whats open in Cardiff Bay?
CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK
- Home Bargains.
- JD Sports.
- Pets at Home.
What is Cardiff Bay used for now?
Cardiff Bay is home to a number of attractions such as Techniquest Science Discovery Centre ideal for all the family, Craft in the Bay, The Welsh Assembly at the Pierhead, Butetown History and Arts Centre, the Norwegian Church Arts Centre and the Wales Millennium Centre, a stunning international arts centre.
What restaurants are open for dine in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.
Is Cardiff Castle free?
Cardiff Castle is not currently open as a tourist attraction; however, visitors to the city centre are welcome to come in and enjoy the open air space of the Castle green, free of charge.
Is there a beach in Cardiff Bay?
Entry to the Cardiff Bay Beach is free, and there are chargeable facilities on site. The beach is located in Roald Dahl Plass on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay.
What is there to do in Cardiff Bay?
- Techniquest. Whether you’re a child or a grown up, everyone loves Techniquest.
- Doctor Who Experience. A must for any Doctor Who fan.
- Ianto’s Shrine. (Image: Dave Prince)
- Wales Millennium Centre.
- Mermaid Quay.
- Glee Club.
- Wetlands reserve.
- Cardiff Bay Barrage.
Can you swim in Cardiff Bay?
Whilst the Bay may appear an inviting place to swim, entering the water can have deadly consequences and swimming is prohibited for your own safety.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.
Why did Cardiff Bay need improving?
Part of the British government’s Urban Development Programme – to regenerate deprived areas of inner cities – its aim was to “put Cardiff on the international map” and boost the image and economic wellbeing of the area. reunite the city centre with its waterfront. build a mixed development to create jobs.