- 1 Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
- 2 Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
- 3 Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
- 4 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 5 What did Dewi eat?
- 6 What time does St Davids Close?
- 7 How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
- 8 What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
- 9 What’s Open in Cardiff Bay?
Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
RESTAURANTS IN CARDIFF
- MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE BAR & GRILL.
- THE BOTANIST.
- LAGUNA KITCHEN AND BAR.
- BELLA ITALIA.
- YAKITORI #1.
- THOMAS BAR & RESTAURANT.
- THE COCONUT TREE.
- THE ALCHEMIST.
Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
From shawarma to maki rolls and arancini to Welsh rarebit burgers, these are our picks of the best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019. The 50 best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019: The best places to eat in the city
- Heaneys. (Image: Heaney’s/Instagram)
- Sushi Life.
- The Heathcock.
- Blue Honey Night Cafe.
Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
15 excellent options for lunch on the go in Cardiff city centre
- Atlantic Coffee. Chicken torta rustica (Image: yelp.co.uk)
- Bombers. A choice of deliciously marinaded meats, specials from across the world, and as much salad as you can fit in a polystyrene tray.
- Gina’s Cafe.
- Hayes Island Snack Bar.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
What did Dewi eat?
A vegetarian who ate only bread, herbs and vegetables and who drank only water, David became known as Aquaticus or Dewi Ddyfrwr (the water drinker) in Welsh.
What time does St Davids Close?
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 1.30pm then 2pm to 4pm. Closed weekends.
How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
With over 20 restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine from across the globe, you’re sure to find something to whet your appetite at St David’s. Whether it’s a celebratory meal, a quick lunch with friends or a romantic dinner a deux, there’s a restaurant below that’s perfect for the occasion
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.
What’s Open in Cardiff Bay?
CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK
- Home Bargains.
- JD Sports.
- Pets at Home.