- 1 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 2 What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
- 3 Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
- 4 What’s Open in Cardiff Bay?
- 5 What restaurants are open for dine in Cardiff?
- 6 Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
- 7 Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
- 8 How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
- 9 Is Cardiff Castle free?
- 10 Is there a beach in Cardiff Bay?
- 11 What is there to do in Cardiff Bay?
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.
Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
From shawarma to maki rolls and arancini to Welsh rarebit burgers, these are our picks of the best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019. The 50 best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019: The best places to eat in the city
- Heaneys. (Image: Heaney’s/Instagram)
- Sushi Life.
- The Heathcock.
- Blue Honey Night Cafe.
What’s Open in Cardiff Bay?
CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK
- Home Bargains.
- JD Sports.
- Pets at Home.
What restaurants are open for dine in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.
Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
15 excellent options for lunch on the go in Cardiff city centre
- Atlantic Coffee. Chicken torta rustica (Image: yelp.co.uk)
- Bombers. A choice of deliciously marinaded meats, specials from across the world, and as much salad as you can fit in a polystyrene tray.
- Gina’s Cafe.
- Hayes Island Snack Bar.
Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
RESTAURANTS IN CARDIFF
- MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE BAR & GRILL.
- THE BOTANIST.
- LAGUNA KITCHEN AND BAR.
- BELLA ITALIA.
- YAKITORI #1.
- THOMAS BAR & RESTAURANT.
- THE COCONUT TREE.
- THE ALCHEMIST.
How many restaurants are in Cardiff?
With over 20 restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine from across the globe, you’re sure to find something to whet your appetite at St David’s. Whether it’s a celebratory meal, a quick lunch with friends or a romantic dinner a deux, there’s a restaurant below that’s perfect for the occasion
Is Cardiff Castle free?
Cardiff Castle is not currently open as a tourist attraction; however, visitors to the city centre are welcome to come in and enjoy the open air space of the Castle green, free of charge.
Is there a beach in Cardiff Bay?
Entry to the Cardiff Bay Beach is free, and there are chargeable facilities on site. The beach is located in Roald Dahl Plass on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay.
What is there to do in Cardiff Bay?
- Techniquest. Whether you’re a child or a grown up, everyone loves Techniquest.
- Doctor Who Experience. A must for any Doctor Who fan.
- Ianto’s Shrine. (Image: Dave Prince)
- Wales Millennium Centre.
- Mermaid Quay.
- Glee Club.
- Wetlands reserve.
- Cardiff Bay Barrage.