- 1 Where can I go in Cardiff today?
- 2 How do I spend a day in Cardiff?
- 3 What are the main tourist features in Cardiff?
- 4 What attractions are open in Cardiff?
- 5 Is Cardiff expensive?
- 6 Is Cardiff worth visiting?
- 7 Is Cardiff Castle free?
- 8 How many days do you need in Cardiff?
- 9 How safe is Cardiff?
- 10 Is there a beach near Cardiff?
- 11 What is there to do in lockdown Cardiff?
- 12 What towns are in Cardiff?
- 13 Is Cardiff a nice city?
- 14 Is Cardiff visitor open?
Where can I go in Cardiff today?
Top Attractions in Cardiff
- St Fagans National Museum of History. 7,195. Speciality Museums.
- Principality Stadium. 4,021. Arenas & Stadiums.
- Cardiff Castle. 6,473. Castles.
- Cardiff Bay. 6,106. Piers & Boardwalks.
- National Museum Cardiff. 2,619.
- Roath Park. 1,053.
- Wales Millennium Centre. 2,675.
- Bute Park. 1,822.
How do I spend a day in Cardiff?
What to do in Cardiff in One day
- Free Walking Tour of Cardiff.
- Visit the Cardiff Castle.
- Stroll around the beautiful high street arcade.
- Enjoy the sunshine at Mermaid Quay.
- Have dinner at a beautiful restaurant by the sea.
- Food tour in Cardiff.
- Go for a scenic boat ride.
- Explore Cardiff’s National Museum.
What are the main tourist features in Cardiff?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Cardiff
- Cardiff Castle. Daffodil blooms in front of Cardiff Castle.
- The “City of Arcades” Glass-roofed shopping arcade in Cardiff.
- Cardiff Bay. Cardiff Bay at dusk.
- Wales Millennium Centre. Wales Millennium Centre.
- National Museum Cardiff. National Museum Cardiff.
- Principality Stadium. Principality Stadium.
- Llandaff Cathedral.
What attractions are open in Cardiff?
Family Friendly Attractions Open In Cardiff
- Cardiff International White Water is now open and taking bookings!
- The Welsh Mining Experience at Rhondda Heritage Park has reopened it’s doors.
- Mermaid Quay boats more than 30 restaurants, cafes, bars and more; a stunning waterfront location in the heart of Cardiff Bay.
Is Cardiff expensive?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 924$ (655£) without rent. Cardiff is 29.97% less expensive than New York (without rent). Rent in Cardiff is, on average, 70.63% lower than in New York.
Is Cardiff worth visiting?
Cardiff is home to an abundance of historical houses and castles. Cardiff Castle is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Wales and for good reason. It houses over 2,000 years of history, from the Roman times to the present day.
Is Cardiff Castle free?
Cardiff Castle is not currently open as a tourist attraction; however, visitors to the city centre are welcome to come in and enjoy the open air space of the Castle green, free of charge.
How many days do you need in Cardiff?
Three days would be preferable. You could spend a full day split between Cardiff Castle and the National Museum of Wales if you really took your time, and that would give you a good introduction.
How safe is Cardiff?
Crime in Cardiff Cardiff is a relatively safe city, especially compared with bigger cities in the UK. However, according to crime statistics from June 2019 – May 2020, violent crime made up 29% of all crimes in the area, with 33.2k crimes reported. This number has decreased 0.5% when compared to year-on-year figures.
Is there a beach near Cardiff?
There are many beaches in the Cardiff area including Penarth and St Mary’s Well Bay. Only a short drive away is the more famous Barry Island with its large sandy beach and family friendly amenities.
What is there to do in lockdown Cardiff?
Things To Do In Cardiff During Local Lockdown
- Go Rock Climbing At Boulders Indoor Climbing Centre.
- Make A Splash At Cardiff International White Water.
- Let Your Inner-Child Loose At A Trampoline Park.
- Eat Global, Stay Local At The Depot.
- Go Golfing Indoors At Treetop Adventure Golf.
- Hit The Lanes.
- Watch A Movie.
- Shop Local At Cardiff Market.
What towns are in Cardiff?
Moving to Cardiff? Here are 6 of the city’s nicest neighbourhoods.
- Penylan. Penylan is located just six minutes east of the city centre by car.
- Pontcanna and Canton. Pontcanna and Canton are located about two miles west of the city centre.
- Cyncoed. Cyncoed can be found ten minutes northeast of Cardiff’s city centre.
Is Cardiff a nice city?
Cardiff is a vibrant and affordable place to live. Over the past 20 years Wales’ capital has transformed into a thriving city with some of the best cultural and recreational activities. If you’re considering relocating, Cardiff really should be top of your list as it’s one of the best places to live and work.
Is Cardiff visitor open?
WELCOME BACK TO CARDIFF Non essential retail, outdoor hospitality and attractions and self-contained accommodation are now open. Things may be looking up but we know we aren’t out of the woods just yet, so please help to keep Cardiff safe and remember to clean your hands, wear a mask and maintain social distancing.