- 1 Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
- 2 What can couples do in Cardiff?
- 3 Is Cardiff safe at night?
- 4 Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
- 5 Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
- 6 What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
- 7 Is Cardiff romantic?
- 8 How do you do a date night in lockdown?
- 9 What can couples do in Wales?
- 10 Is Cardiff a violent city?
- 11 Is Cardiff a rough city?
- 12 Is Splott Cardiff rough?
- 13 Can you wear trainers in Cardiff clubs?
- 14 What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
Where can I go on a night in Cardiff?
Where to go on a night out in Cardiff? 9 amazing places with the best nightlife
- Coyote Ugly. coyoteuglycdf.
- Lab 22. lab22cardiff.
- Ten Mill Lane. tenmilllane.
- Live Lounge. buzzmagwales.
- Clwb Ifor Bach.
What can couples do in Cardiff?
- St Fagans National Museum of History. 7,195. Speciality Museums.
- Principality Stadium. 4,021. Arenas & Stadiums.
- Cardiff Castle. 6,473. Castles.
- Cardiff Bay. 6,106. Piers & Boardwalks.
- National Museum Cardiff. 2,619. Art Galleries • Natural History Museums.
- Roath Park. 1,053. Parks.
- Wales Millennium Centre. 2,675. Theatres.
- Bute Park. 1,822.
Is Cardiff safe at night?
Crime. Cardiff can be a little rowdy at night, especially when there are events at the Millenium Stadium. Travel in groups at night and avoid dark alleys. You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown.
Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
It’s the weekend which can only mean one thing – all the money you’ve saved during a hard week of uni can be splashed out in one expensive night at Pryzm. Two drinks per room can end up costing you up to £30. Despite the prices there is something for everyone in Pryzm – cheese, chart, hip-hop and house.
What is there to do in Cardiff this weekend?
A weekend in Cardiff, Wales: A 48-hour itinerary
- Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay.
- The keep at Cardiff Castle.
- Chemistry meets ice cream at Science Cream.
- Inside the art galleries at the Cardiff Museum.
- The Senedd.
- Millennium Centre in Cardiff Bay.
- Roald Dahl Plass.
Is Cardiff romantic?
Whether you are planning to spend some quality time with your partner this Valentine’s Day or you just want to plan a few dates in the coming weeks ahead, Cardiff is a seriously good place for romantics. From romantic walks to spas deals for couples, we’ve created a list
How do you do a date night in lockdown?
Quirky Date Ideas For Couples in Lockdown
- The Ultimate Wine and Cheese Night (or Champagne if you are feeling BOUJIEE)
- Create a Restaurant Experience.
- Spa Day Or Spa Night For Couples.
- An Outdoor Or Indoor Picnic.
- A Night At The (Home) Cinema.
- Let The Games Begin.
- To Make You Laugh.
- To Bring Out Your Competitive Side.
What can couples do in Wales?
- Whizz around Cardiff Bay on a powerboat.
- Relax with a spa day.
- Sail around Cardiff’s Roath Park Lake.
- Go puffin spotting on Skomer.
- Visit a Welsh castle.
- See the animals at the Welsh Mountain Zoo.
- The National Botanic Garden of Wales, Carmarthenshire.
- Enjoy coast and countryside at Pembrey Country Park.
Is Cardiff a violent city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
Is Cardiff a rough city?
Cardiff hardly ranks high on the list of dangerous -places-to-be-as-a-single-female. Its crime rate is a bit higher than the (Welsh) average for burglary/car crime etc..but that is because it is a city, and most of Wales is rural.
Is Splott Cardiff rough?
Splott is OK, it’s a little rough round the edges. The streets either side of Splott Road are OK (Ordell Street down to Florence Street and in between Moorland Road and Railway Street) although I’d avoid Moorland Road, it’s a busy main road and it can be a nightmare with traffic.
Can you wear trainers in Cardiff clubs?
DRESSCODE: Monday nights are renowned for being very casual so girls you will be pleased to know you can dance the night away until 4am in your flats, and match them with some jeans and a cute top. As for guys, a T-shirt, jeans and trainers are totally acceptable!
What was Oceana Cardiff called before?
It was rebranded in 1973 plus referb and called KingsWest. It was refurbished in 1990 and renamed the Event, and then refurbished and renamed Event II in 1996. In 2007 another refurbishment led to it reopening as Oceana, and later as Pryzm.