- 1 What can you do on a date in Cardiff?
- 2 Is Cardiff romantic?
- 3 What can couples do in Wales?
- 4 Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
- 5 How do you do a date night in lockdown?
- 6 What is there to do in Cardiff at night?
- 7 Where can I go for a weekend away in Wales?
- 8 Where is Cardiff Winter Wonderland?
- 9 What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
- 10 Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
- 11 Is adamsdown Cardiff safe?
What can you do on a date in Cardiff?
14 Unique Date Ideas to Try in Cardiff
- Wander around beautiful gardens and historical buildings.
- Go to cabaret night.
- Have a laugh.
- Go to a science museum at night.
- Go to an outdoor film screening in castle grounds.
- Go to an oasis above the city.
- Go for scientific ice cream.
- Feed fish in an indoor jungle.
Is Cardiff romantic?
Whether you are planning to spend some quality time with your partner this Valentine’s Day or you just want to plan a few dates in the coming weeks ahead, Cardiff is a seriously good place for romantics. From romantic walks to spas deals for couples, we’ve created a list
What can couples do in Wales?
- Whizz around Cardiff Bay on a powerboat.
- Relax with a spa day.
- Sail around Cardiff’s Roath Park Lake.
- Go puffin spotting on Skomer.
- Visit a Welsh castle.
- See the animals at the Welsh Mountain Zoo.
- The National Botanic Garden of Wales, Carmarthenshire.
- Enjoy coast and countryside at Pembrey Country Park.
Is Cardiff a dangerous city?
Cardiff Crime Overview Cardiff is the most dangerous city in South Glamorgan, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of South Glamorgan’s 60 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Cardiff in 2020 was 51 crimes per 1,000 people.
How do you do a date night in lockdown?
Quirky Date Ideas For Couples in Lockdown
- The Ultimate Wine and Cheese Night (or Champagne if you are feeling BOUJIEE)
- Create a Restaurant Experience.
- Spa Day Or Spa Night For Couples.
- An Outdoor Or Indoor Picnic.
- A Night At The (Home) Cinema.
- Let The Games Begin.
- To Make You Laugh.
- To Bring Out Your Competitive Side.
What is there to do in Cardiff at night?
- Cardiff Indoor Flea Market. Antique Shops • Coffee Shops. 2020.
- The Bootlegger. 274. Bars & Clubs. By by njsnip.
- The Dead Canary. 487. Bars & Clubs. By by IainP860.
- Lab 22. 440. Bars & Clubs. By by mmariajk.
- Retro Cardiff. 381. Bars & Clubs.
- Pennyroyal. 131. Bars & Clubs.
- Barocco Cardiff. 107. Bars & Clubs.
- Be At One Cardiff. 237. Bars & Clubs.
Where can I go for a weekend away in Wales?
7 Wonderful Weekend Breaks in Wales
- PEMBROKESHIRE. Pembrokeshire, a county where the green hills of Wales meets the sparkling blue Atlantic Sea.
- PORTMEIRION | Weekend breaks in Wales.
- THE BRECON BEACONS.
- THE WYE VALLEY | Weekend breaks in Wales.
- LLANDUDNO & CONWY.
- CARDIFF | Weekend Breaks in Wales.
Where is Cardiff Winter Wonderland?
This year, winter wonderland returns to City Hall Lawns, with it’s usual offerings of tasty treats, family fun and the ever popular Cardiff ice rink. Enjoy family fun in this pretty park setting, from Thursday, November 7 to Sunday, January 5. Buy tickets here.
What are the roughest parts of Cardiff?
I’ve lived in the rougher parts of Cardiff: Riverside, Llanrumney, Plasnewydd, Splott and Tremorfa. This is because house prices are ridiculous elsewhere!
Is Grangetown Cardiff safe?
You should be careful walking through some parts of Grangetown. This is an area where a lot of people get robbed and have their pockets picked by thieves. You should also be aware of the prostitutes working along the river at a place named the Magic Roundabout. Bute Street is another place you should avoid.
Is adamsdown Cardiff safe?
Adamsdown isn’t that bad at all; I lived there for a couple of years and was fine. It’s like any area really – don’t take stupid risks and you’ll be ok. I lived in adamsdown for about a year straight out of uni. The local people are very chavvy and not at all friendly to outsiders.