- 1 Where can I take my toddler in Wales?
- 2 Where can I take my toddler in south Wales?
- 3 What can toddlers do in the New Forest?
- 4 What is there to do in Cardiff lockdown?
- 5 Where can I take my kids in South Wales?
- 6 What can you do on a rainy day in Wales?
- 7 Where can I take the kids in Cardiff?
- 8 Where can I take my kids in Wales?
- 9 What attractions are open in South Wales?
- 10 Is the New Forest free?
- 11 What is there to do in the New Forest this weekend?
- 12 Where should I stay in the New Forest?
- 13 What attractions are open in Cardiff?
- 14 What is near Cardiff?
- 15 Where can I go in Cardiff today?
Where can I take my toddler in Wales?
Toddler friendly beaches
- Benllech, Anglesey. © Hawlfraint y Goron / Crown Copyright.
- Porth Dafarch, Anglesey. © Hawlfraint y Goron / Crown Copyright.
- Mwnt, Ceredigion. © Hawlfraint y Goron / Crown Copyright.
- Llangrannog, Ceredigion.
- Pendine Sands, Carmarthenshire.
- North beach, Tenby.
- Dunraven Bay, on the Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
Where can I take my toddler in south Wales?
- St Fagans National Museum of History. 7,194. Speciality Museums.
- Gower Peninsula. 2,054. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Geologic Formations.
- Three Cliffs Bay. 671. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Tredegar House. 1,240. Historic Sites.
- Whitmore Bay Beach. 245.
- Rest Bay Beach. 363.
- Principality Stadium. 4,022.
- Newport Transporter Bridge. 535.
What can toddlers do in the New Forest?
Theme parks and activity centres
- Paulton’s Family Theme Park and Peppa Pig World, Ower, near Southampton.
- New Forest Waterpark, Fordingbridge.
- Go Ape Moors Valley, Ringwood.
- Buckler’s Hard Museum, Beaulieu.
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway, Exbury, near Beaulieu.
- Bolderwood Deer Sanctuary, Newtown.
What is there to do in Cardiff lockdown?
Things To Do In Cardiff During Local Lockdown
- Go Rock Climbing At Boulders Indoor Climbing Centre.
- Make A Splash At Cardiff International White Water.
- Let Your Inner-Child Loose At A Trampoline Park.
- Eat Global, Stay Local At The Depot.
- Go Golfing Indoors At Treetop Adventure Golf.
- Hit The Lanes.
- Watch A Movie.
- Shop Local At Cardiff Market.
Where can I take my kids in South Wales?
PARKS, WOODS AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- Alexandra Park, Beach Road, Penarth.
- Amelia Trust Farm, Five Mile Lane, Barry.
- Blackpill Lido, Swansea.
- Brecon Beacons.
- Bute Park, Cardiff.
- Bryngarw House and Country Park, Bridgend.
- Clyne Gardens, Swansea.
- Cosmeston Lakes, Lavernock Road, near Sully.
What can you do on a rainy day in Wales?
Things to do in North Wales on a rainy day
- Zip World Caverns.
- Bounce Below.
- On-board buffet on the Ffestiniog Railway.
- Corris Craft Centre.
- King Arthur’s Labyrinth.
- National Slate Museum.
- Pili Palas Nature World.
- Penrhyn Castle.
Where can I take the kids in Cardiff?
- Ants Inya Pants Play Centre. Rhymney River Bridge Road, Cardiff (City)
- Aqua Park Cardiff. Cardiff Bay Barrage, Cardiff, CF10 4LY.
- Aquabus ( Cardiff ) Mermaid Quay, Cardiff (City)
- Bay Island Voyages.
- Boulders Climbing Centre.
- Cardiff Bay Barrage.
- Cardiff Bay Road Train.
- Cardiff Castle.
Where can I take my kids in Wales?
Family days out in North Wales
- Zip World Blaenau, Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- GreenWood Forest Park, Y Felinheli.
- Snowdon Mountain Railway, Llanberis.
- Plas Menai National Outdoor Centre, Caernarfon.
- Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay.
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns, Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- Penrhyn Castle, Bangor.
What attractions are open in South Wales?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in South Wales
- Brecon Beacons National Park. Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Cardiff. Cardiff Bay.
- Brecon’s Spectacular Waterfalls. Brecon’s Spectacular Waterfalls.
- Dan yr Ogof and the National Showcaves Centre. Dan yr Ogof and the Showcase Caves.
- Glamorgan Heritage Coast.
- Carreg Cennen Castle.
- The Vale of Neath.
- Rhondda Heritage Park.
Is the New Forest free?
We’ve lots of wonderful attractions where you don’t have to pay, or where entry is by donation, too. New Forest Heritage Centre at Lyndhurst, the Forest’s ‘capital’, is free to enter and will tell you everything you need to know about our wonderful Forest; from its history to its traditions and its wildlife.
What is there to do in the New Forest this weekend?
Top Attractions in New Forest
- Rhinefield Ornamental Drive. Scenic Drives.
- The Solent Way Walk. 225.
- Lymington Sea Water Baths. 241.
- Wilverley Plain.
- New Forest National Park.
- Moors Valley Country Park and Forest.
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
- Wightlink Isle of Wight Ferries.
Where should I stay in the New Forest?
The best towns to stay in the New Forest
What attractions are open in Cardiff?
Family Friendly Attractions Open In Cardiff
- Cardiff International White Water is now open and taking bookings!
- The Welsh Mining Experience at Rhondda Heritage Park has reopened it’s doors.
- Mermaid Quay boats more than 30 restaurants, cafes, bars and more; a stunning waterfront location in the heart of Cardiff Bay.
What is near Cardiff?
13 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Cardiff
- Cardiff Castle. Daffodil blooms in front of Cardiff Castle.
- The “City of Arcades” Glass-roofed shopping arcade in Cardiff.
- Cardiff Bay. Cardiff Bay at dusk.
- Wales Millennium Centre. Wales Millennium Centre.
- National Museum Cardiff. National Museum Cardiff.
- Principality Stadium. Principality Stadium.
- Llandaff Cathedral.
Where can I go in Cardiff today?
Top Attractions in Cardiff
- St Fagans National Museum of History. 7,195. Speciality Museums.
- Principality Stadium. 4,021. Arenas & Stadiums.
- Cardiff Castle. 6,473. Castles.
- Cardiff Bay. 6,106. Piers & Boardwalks.
- National Museum Cardiff. 2,619.
- Roath Park. 1,053.
- Wales Millennium Centre. 2,675.
- Bute Park. 1,822.