- 1 Where can I go out to drink in Cardiff?
- 2 Is Cardiff good for a night out?
- 3 How many bars are there in Cardiff?
- 4 Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
- 5 When can I eat out in Wales?
- 6 Does all bar one play music?
- 7 Is Cardiff a party town?
- 8 Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
- 9 Where can I go for a night in Cardiff?
- 10 Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
- 11 Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
- 12 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
Where can I go out to drink in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.
Is Cardiff good for a night out?
Home to some of the UK’s most eccentric clubs and bars, the Cardiff nightlife scene will leave you spoilt for choice when deciding on the best places to visit. A night out in Cardiff has it all and is an outing you will not want to miss.
How many bars are there in Cardiff?
After a summit into recent alleged sex attacks in the city, Ms Howe pointed out there are 299 licensed premises in Cardiff’s central square mile. “It is the highest concentration of licensed premises anywhere in the UK,” she said.
Where can I eat lunch in Cardiff?
15 excellent options for lunch on the go in Cardiff city centre
- Atlantic Coffee. Chicken torta rustica (Image: yelp.co.uk)
- Bombers. A choice of deliciously marinaded meats, specials from across the world, and as much salad as you can fit in a polystyrene tray.
- Gina’s Cafe.
- Hayes Island Snack Bar.
When can I eat out in Wales?
People in Wales will be able to have a drink inside a pub or restaurant for the first time in more than than five months from 17 May. All tourist accommodation, indoor entertainment and attractions in Wales are also set to reopen that day, in time for the Spring bank holiday.
Does all bar one play music?
We’re excited to announce that we have launched our own spotify channel so you can now listen to all of your favourite All Bar One tunes anytime of the day.
Is Cardiff a party town?
Compact, carefree and boasting everything great about a capital city, Cardiff is an outstanding place to party. Bouncing nightclubs, cool cocktail bars and cracking old school boozers, it has an array of venues to suit everyone’s preferences.
Is Cardiff an expensive night out?
It’s the weekend which can only mean one thing – all the money you’ve saved during a hard week of uni can be splashed out in one expensive night at Pryzm. Two drinks per room can end up costing you up to £30. Despite the prices there is something for everyone in Pryzm – cheese, chart, hip-hop and house.
Where can I go for a night in Cardiff?
Where to Go at Night in Cardiff
- Westgate Street.
- Cardiff Bay.
- Saint Mary Street.
- Brewery Quarter.
- Womanby Street.
Where should I go for dinner in Cardiff?
From shawarma to maki rolls and arancini to Welsh rarebit burgers, these are our picks of the best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019. The 50 best restaurants in Cardiff in 2019: The best places to eat in the city
- Heaneys. (Image: Heaney’s/Instagram)
- Sushi Life.
- The Heathcock.
- Blue Honey Night Cafe.
Where can I eat in Cardiff Central?
RESTAURANTS IN CARDIFF
- MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE BAR & GRILL.
- THE BOTANIST.
- LAGUNA KITCHEN AND BAR.
- BELLA ITALIA.
- YAKITORI #1.
- THOMAS BAR & RESTAURANT.
- THE COCONUT TREE.
- THE ALCHEMIST.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.