- 1 What is the best area to stay in Cardiff?
- 2 What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
- 3 What is there to do in Cardiff at night?
- 4 What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
- 5 What’s Open in Cardiff Bay?
- 6 Is Cardiff a good night out?
- 7 Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
- 8 Is Cardiff romantic?
- 9 What restaurants are open for dine in Cardiff?
What is the best area to stay in Cardiff?
7 Best areas where to stay in Cardiff
- Cardiff City Centre, where to stay in Cardiff for first timers.
- Riverside, a historic inner-city multi-cultural suburb of Cardiff.
- Newtown – Atlantic Wharf, the best place to stay in Cardiff for families.
- Cardiff Bay, popular business and leisure area.
What restaurants are in Cardiff Bay?
The 8 Best Restaurants in Cardiff Bay
- Côte Cardiff Bay. Côte is crazy popular for good reason.
- Culley’s at The Exchange Hotel. The Exchange Hotel is laced with Cardiff Bay history and its basement is where you’ll find Culley’s.
- Bara Menyn.
- Duchess of Delhi.
- Fabulous Welshcakes.
- Yakitori #1.
- The Dock Bar & Kitchen.
What is there to do in Cardiff at night?
Top 12 fun things to do in Cardiff according to TripAdvisor
- The Glee Club. What: Situated in Cardiff Bay, the Glee Club is great night out.
- Go Air Trampoline Park. What: A room full of trampolines, it’s that simple.
- Mambo Play Centre.
- Cefn Mably Farm Park.
- Escape Reality.
- Treetop Adventure Golf.
- Boulders Indoor Climbing Centre.
- Breakout Cardiff.
What restaurants are open down Cardiff Bay?
Eat, Drink, Relax
- Bayside Brasserie.
- By The Sea.
- Gin & Bake.
- The Cosy Club.
- The Dock.
What’s Open in Cardiff Bay?
CARDIFF BAY RETAIL PARK
- Home Bargains.
- JD Sports.
- Pets at Home.
Is Cardiff a good night out?
Home to some of the UK’s most eccentric clubs and bars, the Cardiff nightlife scene will leave you spoilt for choice when deciding on the best places to visit. A night out in Cardiff has it all and is an outing you will not want to miss.
Does Cardiff have good nightlife?
Nightlife in Cardiff has always been one of the city’s best features and with a whole host of new venues, there are plenty of Cardiff nightclubs to choose from for a stag or hen weekend.
Is Cardiff romantic?
Whether you are planning to spend some quality time with your partner this Valentine’s Day or you just want to plan a few dates in the coming weeks ahead, Cardiff is a seriously good place for romantics. From romantic walks to spas deals for couples, we’ve created a list
What restaurants are open for dine in Cardiff?
The bars and restaurants in Cardiff planning to reopen for eating and drinking outdoors
- Dusty’s at the Boneyard. A firm favourite, Dusty’s in Canton has become one of the best places to get pizza in Cardiff.
- The Botanist.
- Corporation Yard.
- Pen & Wig.
- Pontcanna Inn.
- Juniper Place.